LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
is in the saddle of a C6 Z06!
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, we are having our next club meeting on Sunday, April 28th of 2013.

This meeting is for all members, pending members and anyone with a potential interest in the club.

The club meeting will be held at On the Border in Dublin, CA:

http://www.ontheborder.com/location.aspx?RestaurantId=650.753.0008&Tab=0&OnlineEnabled=False

The address is:
4940 Dublin Blvd
Dublin, CA 94568
Telephone: (925) 829-1371

There is a good sized parking lot as those of you who came to the Fuddruckers calendar release party in January will recall. On the Border is right across from Fuddruckers.

Unlike most other locations that I spoke with, we can order anything on the menu rather than a buffet!

PLEASE NOTE: They will NOT split the bill so everyone needs to bring cash! Thank you in advance for stopping at an ATM beforehand. :thumbs:

They will be giving us their banquet room so that we have privacy from the main restaurant. :hbang:

Please post up if you plan on attending and I also need to know if you are bringing guests and how many.

Right now I only have a reservation for 20 people. If it looks like we are going to exceed that, I have to call them back.

Thanks and I hope to see you all there!

·
150k Club
3,955 Posts
Me plus and maybe my kids

·
is in the saddle of a C6 Z06!
7,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is who we have so far:

HOGtos
jbo'sgoat + 2?
sakeunited
wldwill925 + 2
Don Smeechleone
dbassd + 3

Anyone else? Please post up here so I know if I need to increase the headcount from 20.

Thanks!

·
Don't Claim Power If UCANTMPH
1,699 Posts
Me + 1

·
owes G.P.P. my left leg
408 Posts
me + ill try to get nick and adam to come

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
About this Discussion
49 Replies
22 Participants
2004KID
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing