LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wat it fis mofo
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in need of rear brake pads for the GTO. My discs are in pretty bad shape and the GTO is my DD and I have no choice but to keep driving it. Last time I ordered pads online, they took about 2 weeks to arrive, I dont have that much time in this ocassion.

Does anyone know where I can pick some up locally, or some company that will ship them to me quickly?

Thanks alot

·
wat it fis mofo
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
most people are sleeping right now. just give them some time i'm sure they will give you some good answers. You might have better luck in the regional section if you want to know about something local to you.

·
Need A Little Beethoven?
5,639 Posts
Why don't you just go to NAPA or Autozone or any other local auto parts store?

·
bah bah bumblegoat
460 Posts
Here is the raybestos part numbers-
PGD1048C OR PGD1048QS

You might be able to find them locally.

·
Beer Geek
3,713 Posts
I have a set of Hawk Hp-Plus, in the C5 size for the front, NIB, p/n 61-07310 or maybe p/n HB247.N.575. You would need to have the front rotors turned to run these.

I also have a set of Axxis Ultimates for stock 2004 rear. NIB. p/n 109.10480 or p/n 63-223-1048.

Origin zip code is 90036 (Los Angeles) I do take PayPal, how fast do you want them to get there? Probably seven pounds once I get the boxed packed. Not looking to make a mint on them, I am going a different direction with my brakes.

Not looking to split the set, PM me a reasonable offer if you want them.

EDIT: Thursday is my day off, they can ship in about twelve hours if you want.

·
Ignoring the Speed Limit
1,436 Posts
swmn said:
I have a set of Hawk Hp-Plus, in the C5 size for the front, NIB, p/n 61-07310 or maybe p/n HB247.N.575. You would need to have the front rotors turned to run these.

I also have a set of Axxis Ultimates for stock 2004 rear. NIB. p/n 109.10480 or p/n 63-223-1048.

Origin zip code is 90036 (Los Angeles) I do take PayPal, how fast do you want them to get there? Probably seven pounds once I get the boxed packed. Not looking to make a mint on them, I am going a different direction with my brakes.

Not looking to split the set, PM me a reasonable offer if you want them.

EDIT: Thursday is my day off, they can ship in about twelve hours if you want.
Hey Scott- If he doesn't want them, I may...brake time is coming up again...bring 'em with you tomorrow!

·
Beer Geek
3,713 Posts
Alright. If I don't have a PM from musclegto by say 10AM Pacific Thursday AM, 10-05-06, I'll bring them.

·
wat it fis mofo
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just ordered some from autozon, should be here in 2 days.

thanks everyone

1 - 9 of 9 Posts