LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Buy it, build it, run it.
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Black 2005 GTO on order with the autocross kit. I want to ditch the stock wheels and go with an 18 inch wheel in chrome or triple polish that has a wide offset (the deep dish look) and possibly a five spoke for that is my favorite spoke style. Anyone know of or have any pics of some good suggestions? I've found 2 I like from a company called H.R.E., and others that you know of? Any help is appreciated.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Black2005LS2 said:
I have a Black 2005 GTO on order with the autocross kit. I want to ditch the stock wheels and go with an 18 inch wheel in chrome or triple polish that has a wide offset (the deep dish look) and possibly a five spoke for that is my favorite spoke style. Anyone know of or have any pics of some good suggestions? I've found 2 I like from a company called H.R.E., and others that you know of? Any help is appreciated.
There are countless threads on wheels around here. Try searching, you'll find information. Also try BigWheels.net.

·
Chinese Democracy
99 Posts
I plan on ordering the same thing as you in a few months. I've always wondered what a black Auto-X would look like with these rims:
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/551411/2
Be sure to pics a whole lotta pics when you get your Goat!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts