LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok. i think they are 427's. they sell at CAPA for $427 AU. gotta find some place to get them for lesss. Vendors???
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
didn't gravan jim have some tail lights on his sight? they aren't there anymore. does anybody remember if these were one of the ones he had on there? or where else to get them? thanks.
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
You know stormguy says what they are and where he got them on his CarDomain page.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
found berg design website. but i wont post it. i think these taillights can also be found on ebay. geez im gonna go broke modding this car.
 

·
May I quote you on that?
Joined
·
22,046 Posts
Get the real deal HSV tail lights, if you don't like the chrome ring around the red part.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
found berg design website. but i wont post it. i think these taillights can also be found on ebay. geez im gonna go broke modding this car.
I got mine from Burg design.......good product.
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
got any good pics. i really like em
here are a couple

1000.............WOOOHOO now I am an official Postwhore!! :drink: :drink: :driving:
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Dbluegoat said:
here are a couple
yeah, definetly gotta get those. maybe i will get them off the ebay guy. its around 200 plus shipping. but i will probably wait for one of vendors to start carrying them. Gravana Jim?????
 

·
Great Lakes Moderator
Joined
·
2,358 Posts
Hmm, i was thinking those would look really crappy on my IBM goat... now i think once i get the tint they would go right along with the black on blue theme like yours...
Anybody know a good tint shop in MI??? Seems like they vary a lot from company to company on how well the tint 'sticks' to the window around the defroster grids...
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
yeah, definetly gotta get those. maybe i will get them off the ebay guy. its around 200 plus shipping. but i will probably wait for one of vendors to start carrying them. Gravana Jim?????
someone on here has them on a black goat.....then you could really visualize.....can't remember who though
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Dbluegoat said:
someone on here has them on a black goat.....then you could really visualize.....can't remember who though
yeah, stormguy. ive seen his pics of cardomain. they look totally SWEET on the black. gotta have em/
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
yeah, stormguy. ive seen his pics of cardomain. they look totally SWEET on the black. gotta have em/
yep thats him.......he was the one that got me inspired
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
571 Posts
BowdawG said:
Hmm, i was thinking those would look really crappy on my IBM goat... now i think once i get the tint they would go right along with the black on blue theme like yours...
Anybody know a good tint shop in MI??? Seems like they vary a lot from company to company on how well the tint 'sticks' to the window around the defroster grids...
At one time there was a blue one in the vBgarage with those tailights, I can't find it now though. From what I remember it looked really good. I want to get them for my IBM. One thing that is nice about them is that they match the scheme of the headlights.
 

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
Joined
·
2,137 Posts
miamio said:
At one time there was a blue one in the vBgarage with those tailights, I can't find it now though. From what I remember it looked really good. I want to get them for my IBM. One thing that is nice about them is that they match the scheme of the headlights.
See Dbluegoat's post with pics above, it's him.

PS... I know it's hard cuz he's such a post whore ;) (congrats Dbluegoat)
 

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
Huntress said:
See Dbluegoat's post with pics above, it's him.

PS... I know it's hard cuz he's such a post whore ;) (congrats Dbluegoat)
Thanks girl!! I see your clipping at my heels and I joined in march.....hehe :cool:
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
Joined
·
21,898 Posts
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top