LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i called around and one of the places i called was SLP and there H/C 525hp pack was one of the ones i was looking at. i asked the guy if i was to put a FAST 90mm intake and throttle body on... he cut me off and said you cant do that just get an intake and headers and catback and you'll be at 525hp? is he jerkin me around or telling the truth? But can anyone tell me a good size cam and a good set of heads to run with a FAST 90mm intake and 90mm Throttle body on a 04 m6 and what kind of power will i be making. or would it be eaiser to just put a supercharger on the car and call it a day? but i would like to keep in N/A

·
goat lover
212 Posts
your best bet would be to call up one of the sponsers on the left and tell them what you want to do with your car. AZPS and flowtec inductions seem to be great for getting you what you want.

·
Kahuna Bill
726 Posts
Im sorry, but I dont buy that '525hp' package crap by just bolting on heads and a cam. A S/C with H/C would be pushing it to make 500rwhp, IMO. You can get a cheap set of P/P 241 castings with a 224 cam and make 400rwhp and have a beast. But, thats just my opinion. Happy hunting.

·
Registered
7,196 Posts
I have everything your asking about in my setup. Look at my sig for details. 431 rwhp is about 520hp. There is no way the SLP package will get you there....not even close to it. A M6 with the same setup as me should get you a little more dyno wise.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts