LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
1 of 262
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dealer broke my radio bezel trying to remove my radio and didn't tell me (dirt-bags) so I need another radio. If you have Blaupunkt radio (2006 GTO) with a bezel that is not cracked working or not for sale let me know.

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
If you need the outer trim piece (about 1" wide, square and snaps into place), its available separately in a kit. I've had to buy a Metra mounting kit (twice!) because I've broken mine as well. It's not a 100% perfect color match, but its close enough to not notice.

·
1 of 262
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you need the outer trim piece (about 1" wide, square and snaps into place), its available separately in a kit. I've had to buy a Metra mounting kit (twice!) because I've broken mine as well. It's not a 100% perfect color match, but its close enough to not notice.
Do you have a picture of it on the OE radio?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
No, I'm afraid I don't, not with it on a OE radio setup. I bought the new bezel when I bought the mounting kit for my Alpine stereo, and that's when I put it in.

There's a pic of it in this thead (4th picture down) but it's not crystal clear. I could take others if seeing it with an aftermarket radio helps at all.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I did find mine this weekend, its in perfect condition. Though I imagine shipping that thing would be 20-30 bucks. They're not light. $100 shipped on Ebay might very well be a great deal.

·
1 of 262
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I did find mine this weekend, its in perfect condition. Though I imagine shipping that thing would be 20-30 bucks. They're not light. $100 shipped on Ebay might very well be a great deal.
$120 shipped? Let me know.

·
1 of 262
10,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Can you please post some pictures of the radio/ bezel and do you have the security code?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts