LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to know what you guys think to stay with the current hurst six speed shift knob or to go with the pontiac symbol engraved shift knob

·
Bye Bye GTO
2,462 Posts
I like the H pattern.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
arrowhead!

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
IMHO i don't know about nobs but if my car came with a big black ball i'd pay extra to get the factory stock knob

·
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
svede1212 said:
IMHO i don't know about nobs but if my car came with a big black ball i'd pay extra to get the factory stock knob
lol, thanks for the input

·
DAE HAN MIN GOOK!!!
1,925 Posts
C6. muhahaha

·
ELESTOO
695 Posts
I just ordered the threaded handle for the GMM and promptly found (they are not easy to find) a gunmetal ball that will work well. Where did you guys get the H and the Arrowhead knobs?

·
Need To Drive More
1,475 Posts
Rev. Po-Jay said:
a gunmetal ball that will work well.
Link please!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Shift knob...

I'd still go for the original stitched H. Aside from looking classy, it goes well with the black interior and its metallic gray accents unlike the round knobs that looks commonplace,IMOO.

·
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
TACHNUP
2,310 Posts
I'd probably stick with the H. Love the painted console/dash pieces, though!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I've got the black Hurst knob also. If Lou's ever comes out with a short stick that will accept the stock knob I'll get one and then just change out the handles/knobs every now and then when the mood strikes me :) I like the stock knob too but the handle is WAAAAY too long and doesn't angle over toward the driver the way the Lou's/ball combo does .

·
UNDER REPAIR! FROM BAD CRASH!
122 Posts
Shift Knob

I have the same HURST classic ball but in white & I also have the 2002 TRANS AM HURST leather knob with the H stamped in the top. I like them both. That arrowhead is nice... but I think the HURST.

·
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ok so i will stick with the Hurst and just hang onto the arrowhead for when i feel like switching it out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts