LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to get kybs but there clearly not an option anymore there’s a pair for sale on here by another user but he seems uninterested in actually selling them so if anyone can point me in the right direction. Car is totally stock bought used has coil overs but I’m almost certain they’re broken somehow the car rides like trash. I am not interested in coilovers as a replacement I just want a good quality ride so I can start adding hp and feel safe. I’ve read the kybs are good I’ve read Monroe’s are not. Pedders are kinda pricey and seem to be more than I need since I’m just looking for daily drive quality. I don’t drive the car daily but that’s the quality drive I want. I’m about to buy some used factory take offs on eBay since I think anything will be better than what’s on it now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked into those at kollarracing but They are expensive plus I’d still need a housing that I don’t have. I mean I could buy the eBay ones and those but what’s the difference of those and say pedders that come with housing and they’re cheaper. I assumed pedders are for racing right? There’s so many different ones on that website maybe I’m not even sure what I need honestly lol

·
Kollar Racing Products
5,584 Posts
Pedders struts that require the ball/ball endlinks are in stock. PM with your needs and I get work out package pricing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts