LS1GTO Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
[Indicating]
2,511 Posts
I have a draggy, it is very accurate. I use it on my GTO and my bro uses it with his viper. All runs are very consistent and I've used it to baseline mods(before/after).
Yeah, I think I am definitely going to pick one up.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,391 Posts
I looked at WRXs when I was looking for a new vehicle. I settled on a 2019 Rabbit Edition GTI. The VW dealers are much more willing to deal on the GTI than the Subaru dealers are on the WRX.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,265 Posts
2020 Hair Dressers Car w/ the full Bratwurst & Spaghetti Sauce Package

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,265 Posts
Planning to track day this one also or just daily?
Just daily, maybe some occasional autocross. I don't want to hack up the interior to install a roll bar (yet) and I'm too tall to pass the broomstick test.
A previous gen Mazda3 replaced my GTO as a daily, but that 3 desperately needed the 1st>2nd rev hang fixed and a limited slip. The Miata solves all of that, plus more fun and a 5 MPG increase.

The GTO is the toy.

I had to edit my first post; I didn't realize that Recaro was German and not Italian.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,391 Posts
Just daily, maybe some occasional autocross. I don't want to hack up the interior to install a roll bar (yet) and I'm too tall to pass the broomstick test.
A previous gen Mazda3 replaced my GTO as a daily, but that 3 desperately needed the 1st>2nd rev hang fixed and a limited slip. The Miata solves all of that, plus more fun and a 5 MPG increase.

The GTO is the toy.

I had to edit my first post; I didn't realize that Recaro was German and not Italian.
The power bump in the 2019+ is very nice, too. I definitely wouldn't mind an ND at some point in my life.

·
Registered
29 Posts
The white one is my daily driver. No real winters though here in Miami. Wish it got the same gas milage the GTO gets though. And, yes that's a CTS-V wagon for when the GTO is down.
DSC00043.JPG
I guess I just can't stay away from those LS motors.

·
Pontiac Fanboy
1,265 Posts
God bless the V wagon.

Reactions: mmitch777
41 - 52 of 52 Posts