LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey GTOers,

Fastest Car Season 2 is out! Here's a surprise for you, a 2005 Pontiac GTO is in Episode 4.

Happy watching!

·
1 of 40,757
6,231 Posts
Watched episode 4. A bit weak in the knees but a nice effort to make a the show about something more than Pinks!
I don't think anything stock was left on that GTO. :gto_rage:

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,469 Posts
season 2 was a bit better than 1. fewer of the supercar people were total c-units. also fewer made it to the end too.

Best way to watch this - and most other shows I'm finding - is to fast foward anytime you see a person's face on the camera.

Got though the whole thing in like less than an hour and yes I did hear some of the stories. wonder how much longer they are going to run a 6 wide final race. That's just stupid IMO. Run a regular track - compare times like a actual competition.

First time someone does clip someone hard and there's a near fatality - netflix will be our significant dough - or well someone will. Damn. staged maybe but I doubt it. Just stupid.

They should have re-run the 4 at the end (yes leave out civic boy and his broke ass shit too) and see who wins. I bet the mustang chick could have won it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts