LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Description/Specs/Review

I'm selling this unit which comes with (4) 750GB HDD's already installed, giving it 3TB of total disk space.

It's less than 3 months old, comes in the original box, with the original documents and all the software/cables included. It will come with all HDD's initialized and set to factory defaults.

If you are unsure of the specs or it's capibilities, here is a link:

http://www.netgear.com/Products/Storage/ReadyNASNVPlus/RND44751G.aspx

Here is a review:

http://reviews.cnet.com/external-hard-drives/netgear-readynas-nv-network/4505-3190_7-32464002.html

Note: The link above is a review of the 1TB base model, the one I am selling has the upgraded 3TB of storage.

Pics

This is kind of a crappy pic, sorry. It shows the RAIDar utility, which is one way to see the health, configuration and status of the drives and/or the overall NAS. I have two of them, so it's showing them both.

It also has a web based config GUI that you can hit via it's IP address that lets you do detail configuration. Here is a screenshot of what that looks like on one of the config screens.

Payment/Trades

$1300 + Shipping - This is well below what you would spend on this brand new for even the base 1TB model...well below. It's priced to sell.
or
I'll trade for Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with Catted Mid Pipes

·
Registered
857 Posts
:drool: I have one of these but only with 1tb of space. You can't ask for a better NAS. The Hardware Raid controller makes this one of the fastest NAS boxes available. Top notch software, speed is second to none, small size enclosure = best consumer NAS ever. I also have a Linksys NSS6100 and it can't hold a candle even with dual gig nic with link aggregation.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I really love it. I have 2 of them, and it takes absolutely no time to setup. And as you said, very fast.

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

·
Speed Junkie