RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,566 Posts
In Memory of P.A. Police Officer

Clinton Davis

·
Premium Member
13,016 Posts
DeepBlueZ said:
I haven't been seeing too much in the way of rememberance/patriotism today....
Actually, while this is my first post on the board today on the topic, I definitely haven't forgotten nor am I any less patriotic than I was then. I express it in different ways, I suppose. I would elaborate, but this is a public forum....

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
2,411 Posts
Thanks :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :

Morty

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
:patriot: I do not know haw really to relate to the persons physically involved. I just know it will forever be a sad day for America, and all of it's people.

That is a wonderful photo you have posted John.

·
Still a communist state
12,540 Posts
:patriot:

·
What's in your wallet?
1,784 Posts
Black Devil said:
:patriot:That is a wonderful photo you have posted John.
Here's one more:

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
nuff said

Thanks for another John.

·
Registered
73 Posts
moment of silence................................................God Bless

·
I Hope He Fails
521 Posts
I work a block away from Ground Zero. I felt chills up my spine when they played Taps as I looked out the window at the craters in the ground.

Sad to say, but it was a horrible scene there this morning. Conspiracy groups all over the place blaming the U.S. for 9/11. These scumbags were screaming and chanting and waving big banners as the family's were reading the names of the dead.

Finally a bunch of people had enough and bum rushed them. A wrestling match ensued and the police had to break it all up. Real ugly, a goddamn shame. Can you believe this went on on the 5 yr. anniversary?

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,566 Posts
Goaty said:
I work a block away from Ground Zero. I felt chills up my spine when they played Taps as I looked out the window at the craters in the ground.

Sad to say, but it was a horrible scene there this morning. Conspiracy groups all over the place blaming the U.S. for 9/11. These scumbags were screaming and chanting and waving big banners as the family's were reading the names of the dead.

Finally a bunch of people had enough and bum rushed them. A wrestling match ensued and the police had to break it all up. Real ugly, a goddamn shame. Can you believe this went on on the 5 yr. anniversary?
Goaty, you know what I am thinking so I'll just zip it up right now and not say anything here.

·
I Hope He Fails
521 Posts
Devil said:
Goaty, you know what I am thinking so I'll just zip it up right now and not say anything here.
I know dude..it was tough to watch. I had to get out of there before I..well let's just say I feel the same as you.

·
Never Forget
4,760 Posts
they had the twin lights on tonight when i left work...what a site they are. They also read the names of all the Po's lost in 9/11....may them all rip

·
Challenge this.
1,539 Posts
Goaty said:

Those scumbags are no better than the wild animals that carried out that barbaric act. May God rid them all from the earth.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts