LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a magazine last night that stated that the last 800 production units of 2004 GTOs will be a new color known as pulse red. Apparently the color is being used on the limited edtion Holden CV-8, a dark red color (maybe like the one in the original GTO press photos? A kind of candy apple red maybe). Stated as RPO W40, it includes the new color, silver faced guages, and black leather interior. The picture with the small article was a black and white image of the Holden version.

Anyone heard this or have pics of it yet? I like the dark red that's in the earlier GTO press shots.

·
Sensible Contributor
1,439 Posts
Nope, it's different to that. It is the same as the Monaro CV8-R

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the color is just a dark red? Is there any metallic or pearlesence to it?

Thanks

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
04bluegto said:
Were still waiting on pics, theres none here yet. Should be soon though.
should we take bets on whether we will see an 05 GTO or a Pulse Red GTO first? :p :p

·
Registered
275 Posts
Striped04 said:
I picked up a magazine last night that stated that the last 800 production units of 2004 GTOs will be a new color known as pulse red. Apparently the color is being used on the limited edtion Holden CV-8, a dark red color (maybe like the one in the original GTO press photos? A kind of candy apple red maybe). Stated as RPO W40, it includes the new color, silver faced guages, and black leather interior. The picture with the small article was a black and white image of the Holden version.

Anyone heard this or have pics of it yet? I like the dark red that's in the earlier GTO press shots.
Hi Striped04,
The last 800 04 GTO's that will be built in Pulse Red with the RPO of W40 is the 40th Anniversary GTO Limited Edtion.
I believe there has been a few threads regarding this subject already.

Aussiefan.

·
RIP George...
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
10-4 folks. I'm new here so I must not have seen the previous posts. Thanks for the info though.

That picture that Old Goat posted was the same one that was in the magazine (only in color). Thanks man!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts