LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Chris......honestly......
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Yeah I didn't think it would fit either. But I got it to work and Black Hawk Down looks great on it and so does the 360! Take a look and tell me what you think and dont worry the wires and wire ties on the left will be covered up this weekend by additional carpet.

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
I guess its cool. Ive never been anywhere and wished I had a TV built into the trunk though, so it serves no practical value for me other than just having a flashy expensive accessory.

Looks like you did a good job though

·
Chris......honestly......
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tailgating, tailgating, tailgating, and to say I have a bigger tv in my trunk than in my house.

·
Bite my shiny metal ass
7,889 Posts
rVOLT said:
I guess its cool. Ive never been anywhere and wished I had a TV built into the trunk though, so it serves no practical value for me other than just having a flashy expensive accessory.

+1 Nothing like going to a tailgating party to watch TV:stickpoke. Like rVOLT said nice job:shiner:

·
Registered
533 Posts
rVOLT said:

Ditto :drink:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
lol. Its a race car, not a moble entertainment center! lol :: says jokingly ::

·
got goat milk?
361 Posts
you did install another battery did u? coz the exhaust smoke will ruin the fun watching tv from behind.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
I'm still trying to get my wife to let me install a little 6" flat-panel TV between her shoulder blades. Same idea.
I bet she'd get mad when you play jenna jameson on it:turbonaug

·
qwkgoat
1,595 Posts
:pimp: You've officially been pimped :pimp:

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
I wouldn't mind driving behind you as long as you raise the trunk and put some bow chicka wow oww on.

·
burnout silver star award :)
2,166 Posts
what happens if you get a flat? how are you going to get the spare out?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts