LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the dealers in Metro Detroit:

Up to $10,000 off MSRP

Up to $ 6,000 off GMS

Get them while they last !!!
 

·
GTOWILL
Joined
·
236 Posts
I hate seeing this!!!! At least I only paid MSRP. I'm sure there are some that paid over that. I'm pissed because had I waited I could have kept my truck instead of trading it in. Oh well.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
GTOWILL said:
I hate seeing this!!!! At least I only paid MSRP. I'm sure there are some that paid over that. I'm pissed because had I waited I could have kept my truck instead of trading it in. Oh well.
yeah, i know exactly how you feel. if i had awaited a month or two i coudl have save alot of $$$ and gotten a better rate. but oh well. to late to do anything about it now.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
I am waiting for a reply from Bob Sellers Pontiac located in Farmington Hills, MI about what they can offer me and see how close they come to those numbers. I'll see what i can come up with.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
104 Posts
If this is true $24000 for a 04 GTO why would anyone pay MSRP for a 05? I would wait until this time next year and get an 05, if you can get it for $24000. GM is acting as if this car is headed for the termination file. A 30% reduction from list??? And they still cant sell this car? This means that every car being sold in America is way overpriced.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
SD455TA said:
Check out the dealers in Metro Detroit:

Up to $10,000 off MSRP

Up to $ 6,000 off GMS

Get them while they last !!!
Could you PM me what dealer(s) that might happen to be? If the local dealer here won't compete , I am going up and getting one. Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
SD455TA said:
Could you PM me what dealer(s) that might happen to be? If the local dealer here won't compete , I am going up and getting one. Craig

Laethem, Rinke, Causley, Auburn

He is a link to all of them:

http://www.guide2detroit.com/cars/pontiac.shtml
Thank You. I will do some homework tomorrow, make some calls. Craig
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
Pontiac GTO said:
But what about where im at in Fresno. I need one with the A4 and the dealer I work for doesnt have one :bomb:
do they have a stick car they can swap out with another dealer?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
whiffer said:
I am waiting for a reply from Bob Sellers Pontiac located in Farmington Hills, MI about what they can offer me and see how close they come to those numbers. I'll see what i can come up with.

Please let us know of the outcome

Marty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
629 Posts
Pontiac GTO said:
Yeah, but im wondering if they have to trade another dealer for the car will I still get a good deal?
Go in there and tell them what you had in mind...... first, a rock bottom price on their six speed car.Then if it is a good number , say ,now how about swapping it out for an A4 car and I will make the deal. They must have dealers they normally swap out cars with.If this dealership would give you a good break on the six speed car , then he should do as good on an auto. Unless he wants to hold on to the stick car, but at this point no dealer wants to hold -they want to dump.
 

·
Old GTO Owner
Joined
·
2,812 Posts
If I could get a dealer to pay off my Cav no questions asked I would do it.
 

·
GO STEELERS!
Joined
·
5,106 Posts
First off, is this true that you can get 10K off a new 04 GTO?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20 Posts
Posts like this are worthless....

Please post the dealer that is offering this price.

Your telling me a new GTO is down to: 23,190? I find this really hard to believe. Maybe with a trade in.

I currently am working with two dealers and the best I can get is $7,000 off of sticker ($33,190-$7,000= $26,190). They are coming up short though on my trade-in :(

They are offering only $11,500 for my GTP. :bomb: My GTP has some of the same styling features as the GTO and plus I would already have to throw some money into the 04 to make it faster than the GTP.

I will need to see the yellow up close but I think I narrowed it down to:
Impluse Blue or Yellow

Take care
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top