yeah, i know exactly how you feel. if i had awaited a month or two i coudl have save alot of $$$ and gotten a better rate. but oh well. to late to do anything about it now.GTOWILL said:I hate seeing this!!!! At least I only paid MSRP. I'm sure there are some that paid over that. I'm pissed because had I waited I could have kept my truck instead of trading it in. Oh well.
Could you PM me what dealer(s) that might happen to be? If the local dealer here won't compete , I am going up and getting one. CraigSD455TA said:Check out the dealers in Metro Detroit:
Up to $10,000 off MSRP
Up to $ 6,000 off GMS
Get them while they last !!!
Thank You. I will do some homework tomorrow, make some calls. CraigSD455TA said:
whiffer said:I am waiting for a reply from Bob Sellers Pontiac located in Farmington Hills, MI about what they can offer me and see how close they come to those numbers. I'll see what i can come up with.
Go in there and tell them what you had in mind...... first, a rock bottom price on their six speed car.Then if it is a good number , say ,now how about swapping it out for an A4 car and I will make the deal. They must have dealers they normally swap out cars with.If this dealership would give you a good break on the six speed car , then he should do as good on an auto. Unless he wants to hold on to the stick car, but at this point no dealer wants to hold -they want to dump.Pontiac GTO said:Yeah, but im wondering if they have to trade another dealer for the car will I still get a good deal?