LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It seems Holden is trying to cut costs, now sharing headlights with Pontiac GTO, repossitioning the fuel tank (NOT HAPPY JAN), and also bending to American pressure to put bonnet vents on OUR monaro

Heres a pic of a cool GTO

·
VT Holden Calais
86 Posts
seen the pics ages ago on a local forum :p

notices that the lights ARE going to be different and heart sinks. hopefully ill still be able to get the monaro lights for my VT in a couple years time when i have more money becuse if they stop producing them ill need a whole new front bar :(

·
NASA Instructor, MW/GL Region
460 Posts
What Are They

:eek2:
Monaro Boi said:

It seems Holden is trying to cut costs, now sharing headlights with Pontiac GTO, repossitioning the fuel tank (NOT HAPPY JAN), and also bending to American pressure to put bonnet vents on OUR monaro

Heres a pic of a cool GTO

WHAT ARE THOES GUAGES STICKING OUT IN THE CENTER CONSOLE?
WHY DONT WE HAVE EM. LOOKS COOL :eek2: ............THAT HOOD LOOKS KICK-ASS.................. :hail: WE MUST PRAY TO THE GOAT GODS THAT ONE DAY WE MIGHT HAVE THEM

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
these pics were posted a few weeks ago.
the gages come standard on the monaro. but not the GTO. Arrowhead and another company are working on an aftermarket gage pod and gages to copy this setup.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
these pics were posted a few weeks ago.
the gages come standard on the monaro. but not the GTO. Arrowhead and another company are working on an aftermarket gage pod and gages to copy this setup.
It's gauge, people. G A U G E. That is all.

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
Speaking of gauges. We need to bump Howie's thread. :)

Padre

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think one of the gauges is for Voltage, not sure what the other one would be.

Anyones guess?

·
Easy Like Sunday Morning
97 Posts
phobos512 said:
It's gauge, people. G A U G E. That is all.

Actually, according to Dictionary.com it's both. It says that Gage is a variant of Gauge

They do look great though. I'm definitely going to buy one of those when they come out. Especially if they come color coded. That's the kind of thing that would put a smile on my face everytime I get into my car.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
JohnPaulPSU said:
Actually, according to Dictionary.com it's both. It says that Gage is a variant of Gauge

They do look great though. I'm definitely going to buy one of those when they come out. Especially if they come color coded. That's the kind of thing that would put a smile on my face everytime I get into my car.
I didn't look through all 17 dictionary definitions to find that out I just looked at definition #1 so my bad. Looks like m-w.com has that as def#4. Stupid english language.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts