LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
It's Here & It's Great
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Devil;
Plz delete order number GXTX51. I have canceled that order. The order was going nowhere because the dealer did not have an allocation for the order nor was he likely to get one.

But I was fortunate enough to get another one close by that has a TPW of 04/12/04. The new order number is
GTMZNX. It will be Barbados Blue/Black/M6.

I hope, I hope, I hope.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Updated...

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Fred if your deal doesn't go through I have a car available not right now but it is already built and on it's way. Barbados Blue/Black 6 speed. Let me know.

[email protected] Pontiac.

·
It's Here & It's Great
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTOJ,
Thanks for the info....I try to buy localally if at all possible but you never know. Have to see if my order actually get built as per schedule.

Just for my info...how much are you asking for the unit?

Fred

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Jason always asks MSRP. So my guess would be $33,190.

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Thanks Red Devil. Fred I have the order number and know that the status on Barbados Blue/Black 6 speed is 3550. So let me know what you want to do. I know it would be easier to buy locally but I can guarantee you a car.

·
It's Here & It's Great
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jason,
Thanks for the offer. I am willing to wait until May/June for the one I have on order up here. I have a trade-in (2002 Bonneville SSEi) and the dealer has been pretty cool with me. So if you can find an owner for your order that's OK.

If things break down up here and I don't seem to be getting anywhere I will certainly contact you.

And thank you for your interest.

By the way everyone...these forums have been very helpful...thanks

Fred

1 - 8 of 8 Posts