LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Dylan is a good guy AMRAAM. I've known him for years in the F-Body community. He'll take care of ya.

·
www.thirdgentech.com
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I took the Yellow one out for a short drive last night. I have never felt more paranoid driving a car since everyone was pointing and looking at it. Had one guy follow me around!

I don't know how you yellow car guys do it!

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
formul8 said:
I took the Yellow one out for a short drive last night. I have never felt more paranoid driving a car since everyone was pointing and looking at it. Had one guy follow me around!

I don't know how you yellow car guys do it!
yeah i dunno either. i think that the black is pretty "tame" compared to other colors b/c it seems like i dont get quite the reactions that some of you do.
dont get me wrong. people still love the car. and i still get people talking to me in parking lots and yelling out their windows

·
www.thirdgentech.com
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I was driving your car back from where I picked it up, some guy in a '00-ish GTP in the other lane was glued to it. He asked me to roll down the window (I had the A/C on) and was saying it was sweet, sounded awesome, etc. I revved it for him at the next light and he went nuts.

Seems like the people who know what it is are really interested in it. I have only seen a handful of them on the streets so far. That last one I have seen was 4th of July, IBM with manufacturer plates from Michigan.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey Dylan I will keep you in mind when I start shopping. I work like 10 miins or so from O'Hare Pontiac. I am by Higgins and River Roads.

TTYL
Tom

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
When will dealers begin to order 2005 models?

My big snag on buying a GTO right now is wondering what the MSRP on the 2005 is going to be.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes I want to know 2005 MSRP as well, but I think you may have to wait a month or 2 to find that out.

·
www.thirdgentech.com
739 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
TommyXP said:
Hey Dylan I will keep you in mind when I start shopping. I work like 10 miins or so from O'Hare Pontiac. I am by Higgins and River Roads.

TTYL
Tom
Please do! We have quite a few in stock, ready to go. We are looking to move them ASAP because we have 9 more coming.

As for the 2005 pricing and info, I will pass along the info as soon as I get it. Seems it shows up on the 'net before even my manager gets it!

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
The pricing of the 05 MSRP will be released in August.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yea I thought that is what I read somewhere.

·
Registered
600 Posts
The 2004 GTO started production in September 2003 but the pricing info wasn't announced until November 2003.

If the 2005 starts production in September also, wouldn't it stand to figure that the pricing would come out around the same time?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I bought that blk/red /m6 and this car has been turning heads since day 1!!!!!!
O'hare Pontiac is an awesome dealer to buy a vehicle from!!!!!!!

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
LordGawl said:
I bought that blk/red /m6 and this car has been turning heads since day 1!!!!!!
O'hare Pontiac is an awesome dealer to buy a vehicle from!!!!!!!
you have good taste

1 - 20 of 23 Posts