CPO GTO
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am getting there.
60 ft. 1.927
330 ft 5.488
1/8 8.464
MPH 83.269

Per the chart that is a high 13.1. I know there was more in it and I will be the first to admit I need a driver mod but some one had spilled oil and this was the first time it actualy hooked! I think its because of the extra prep to clean the oil. Prior to that most of my runs were 8.6 at 84.836 for my new personal best MPH.

I might get flammed sprayed but I see alot of error one way or the other with the conversions. My best run I ran against a GT500 Elinore clone. He ran a ,
60 ft 1.787
330 ft 5.354
1/8 8.678
MPH 74.478
Comparing that to one of my 2.0 60ft runs were I ran almost identical 1/8 ET's but 10 MPH faster how can the 1/4 mile times for both cars even be any place close to the same?( kind of a retorical question )

2005 M6.
Mods Kooks long tubes with Cats, Nitto DR and Drag bags. D1 should be here this week.

·
WELL WELL , WANNA PLAY HUH!
81 Posts
Pretty good compared to mine. I got you on 60' but you kill me the rest of the way. Outstanding!

·
CPO GTO
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The track I race at is like glass. Alot of people are driving an extra 45 minutes for better time slips but I like the fact that I get more passes plus its just for fun. I realy could have pulled a much better 60 that run. I launched like I normaly do with some wheel spin and a littel hop but this time it just shot out of the hole. I was slow on the 2-3 shift and i think that is were my extra 1/2 mph went because it droped a couple degrees out. If I can't out hole shot them I run them down LOL. I'm thinking my hole shot is going to get a littel worse but my MPH much better. Will have to wait till spring though.
Great time BTW for your MPH.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts