LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the corvette rental and the car ran STRONG! New PB on every level - and all three runs were in the 11's!!!!

best run was :

60ft: 1.7271 (on NITTOS with STOCK converter!!!)
330ft: 4.9449
1/8: 7.5932
1/8mph: 92.74
1000ft: 9.8931
1000mph: 105.86
1/4: 11.8339
1/4mph: 116.38

The run was a solo shoot - and a friend of mine got it on tape!!! car felt AWESOME!!!

Although there was a mishap tonight - someone did end up spinning out on the track - and i'll let them tell the story if they feel like it. BEST WISHES TO THEM!!!! everyone is ok - but minor damage to their car...

maybe - just maybe next year ill go for 10's!!!!!

·
HPT Street Tuner
3,629 Posts
Congrats Wolf, your car is running pretty strong :thumbs:
what happened with that GTO??, i was switching tires when i heard about the incident. then we saw the car... hope the driver is ok, i think she was able to drive the car ??

·
Will design cars for food
1,540 Posts
ls1wolf said:
1/4: 11.8339
1/4mph: 116.38
Nice run Mark. You better be careful though. If you get to 11.49 too quickly, your drag racing career might be over before it really starts (unless you want to put a cage in the car). Come join the rest of us in the mid 13s to high 12s... it's fun!

:gears:

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Very nice! Yes, go for 10's!

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
impulseblue gto said:
Nice run mark. So how do the wheels look on your car.

wheels look great!! thanks again - only thing is - they looked funny going down to the track with chrome up front and silver in rears for the nittos lol -

·
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Scooter70 said:
Nice run Mark. You better be careful though. If you get to 11.49 too quickly, your drag racing career might be over before it really starts (unless you want to put a cage in the car). Come join the rest of us in the mid 13s to high 12s... it's fun!

:gears:

wont need a cage - maybe itll be time to sell her - see how fast i can make a vette go with just a maggie!!! :gears:

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
You can't sell it...just add to the collection! :)

·
HSV GTO
762 Posts
ls1wolf said:
wheels look great!! thanks again - only thing is - they looked funny going down to the track with chrome up front and silver in rears for the nittos lol -
Your welcome. You ere going so fast that you couldnt tell:gears:

·
Ka-Boom!
1,987 Posts
Mark, That was sweet to watch that beast of yours run down the 1/4. Congrats on a great PB!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts