LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the corvette rental and the car ran STRONG! New PB on every level - and all three runs were in the 11's!!!!

best run was :

60ft: 1.7271 (on NITTOS with STOCK converter!!!)
330ft: 4.9449
1/8: 7.5932
1/8mph: 92.74
1000ft: 9.8931
1000mph: 105.86
1/4: 11.8339
1/4mph: 116.38

The run was a solo shoot - and a friend of mine got it on tape!!! car felt AWESOME!!! remember this is just maggie - headers - and nittos!!!!!

Gotta thank people like 24V and Blownchevy for their help and knowledge with the GTO - i love this maggie - amazing how fast itll go when everything is done right!!!

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Kick ass and congrats man! Keep at it.

Are you anywhere near troy Michigan? Thats where I will be sending my car for the new upgrades and I plan on visiting the car up there. Maybe we could meet up and hang out while I am out there!

·
Project AIRWOLF has started!
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TrakDay said:
Kick ass and congrats man! Keep at it.

Are you anywhere near troy Michigan? Thats where I will be sending my car for the new upgrades and I plan on visiting the car up there. Maybe we could meet up and hang out while I am out there!
definetly could meet up - im about 50 miles west of troy

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
ls1wolf said:
definetly could meet up - im about 50 miles west of troy
Well then... I guess we will have to meet up. I will probably only come up for 2-3 days. So I will let you know when I plan my trip!

·
Bye Bye Goat..It's Been Fun
3,934 Posts
Awesome pass dude! It is great to see others doing well with basic mods.:ftw: :patriot:

·
No more shifting :(
702 Posts
Congrats on the 11's!! I know you were in the low 12's for quite some time, so you must be proud as hell!

TrakDay said:
Well then... I guess we will have to meet up. I will probably only come up for 2-3 days. So I will let you know when I plan my trip!
Dude, I live 10 minutes away from Troy. Let me know when you come around.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts