LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Sweet, Didnt get to check the Fluids yet bro ill do it in later or in the morning and talk to ya about it tomorow.

·
04 Impulse blue/blue M6 GOAT
368 Posts
Stock is Crimped up and restrictive that one is open and can keep more heat out!

·
The GTO Devil...
1,572 Posts
OK next question, How much ? and the other any gains ? Last one , where did you get it ?

I am chock full of lame questions tonite. Thanks

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I paid about 175 shipped in red fiber, 5-9whp is what the consenus seems to be, and you can get it from CS performance out of new zealand. Mine isn't here yet. The regular carbon fiber as shown I think is about 150

·
The GTO Devil...
1,572 Posts
I am totally going to get one. I didn't like any of the other kits that I have seen so far, this pipe seems right on though.

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
Rockos GTO said:
they red ones take forever, I waited 2 months for mine and said for get it just give me the carbon fiber one.
They were retooling and that's probably what happened to cause such a delay. They may have had some regular ones on hand since people like the color matching idea I think. A certain "FATHER" GTO had asked me if I was interested in purchasing one from him, but for some reaosn the communication got lost HINT HINT :gr_jest:

·
2,432 Posts
I remember when my engine bay looked like that. I think it was back in February. I've gotten so used to not seeing the stock box that when I do see it looks like someone has put in a modded box. I like it.

Rockos GTO said:
they red ones take forever, I waited 2 months for mine and said for get it just give me the carbon fiber one.
I've had both. I kept the red because I'm a red freak, but I do think the black has nice contrast and looked really good.

Warren has a pretty rare one off they did for the Ames Meet. All black. I haven't seen pics of it installed yet Warren...

·
Resident 10-second Priest
8,959 Posts
I've got a red one. Unused. I didn't install it because it took so long to get it that I went with a different package. It's a great product and well built.

So, if you're interested, PM me (shameless advertising plug). I've also got an unused K&N panel filter that fits the stock box.

Padre

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
They make a blue one also......I am thinking about getting that and selling my carbon one.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Padre, I'd be totally interested in your red one. I just need to figure out how I cancel my order. I sent PM's as well inquiring how long it would take and got no answer. Anyone know how to go about it?

·
2,432 Posts
gtodoug said:
Padre, I'd be totally interested in your red one. I just need to figure out how I cancel my order. I sent PM's as well inquiring how long it would take and got no answer. Anyone know how to go about it?
Just email them. With the difference in time zone they will likely answer around 4-6AM Central.

·
8,959 Posts
gtodoug said:
I worked with Craig at CS Performance. E-mail was [email protected] .

Our snaffu was that his replies ended up in my spam box, but he always replied in a timely manner even if my ISP went on the fritz (once I figured it out).

However, it did take more than a month to receive the product.

You will need to find and/or drill a new spot for the IAT sensor.

Here's what it looks like, along with my K&N (33-2116):

Let me know, Padre

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I didn't get anything but a red x but I assume you have not drilled the hole yet? I just sent an email out asking the status and a refund if it's more than a week to ship. I'll pm you the minute I find something out.

·
8,959 Posts
gtodoug said:
I didn't get anything but a red x but I assume you have not drilled the hole yet? I just sent an email out asking the status and a refund if it's more than a week to ship. I'll pm you the minute I find something out.
Sigh. I think I'm pushing the limit on my bandwidth (all those videos and all).

[EDIT: Then again, it may have just been a typo.]

PM me with an e-mail address and I'll e-mail the pics to you and we'll talk about it.

No holes drilled yet.

Padre

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
PadreGTO said:
Sigh. I think I'm pushing the limit on my bandwidth (all those videos and all).

[EDIT: Then again, it may have just been a typo.]

PM me with an e-mail address and I'll e-mail the pics to you and we'll talk about it.

No holes drilled yet.

Padre
"You've got mail!"

1 - 20 of 21 Posts