LS1GTO.com Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
OMG two exhaust tips, one on each side?? THAT'D BE AWESOME!!

Was doing some exhaust searching and came across this ancient post. I had lulz, thought some of you might too.

·
Registered
479 Posts
OMG two exhaust tips, one on each side?? THAT'D BE AWESOME!!

Was doing some exhaust searching and came across this ancient post. I had lulz, thought some of you might too.
You know, grave robbing is a felony in most states. Just sayin...
:sneaky:

·
a dysgenic effect participant
385 Posts
there are two kinds of hotrodders: guys that blubber about what might happen and guys that blubber about what has already happened.

i'm kind of a historical blubberer, because this whole primate circus we call humanity might just blow up in our face before the general gets around to cobbling together the shiny new widget he promised us at the detroit auto show. also i'm dirt poor.

·
3,256 Posts
This is a prime example of why you shouldn't believe everything you read on da webz..... One on each side........yeah right and I heard there's this wireless service that lets you talk unlimited for one flat rate..... :shiner:

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm pretty sure we have members here who weren't born when this thread was started...

·
Original Owners Club
9,472 Posts
So are there any updates on this? I think it would be cool to have tips on both sides... Oh wait nvm.

·
Losing Posts By The Day...
1,192 Posts
Chrissake. I has a sad to know that most of the members around then are not here anymore. Hell, even my worthless ass has to be a "senior member" by now.

·
Premium Member
82,628 Posts
Holy shit, the search works!

:wall:

·
douche de luche
3,867 Posts
:worthless:

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
I told you guys mine came for the factory like this! ;)

Attachments

21 - 37 of 37 Posts