LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
been working hard :)

I want to make the tracking system more integrated to the board all db driven...the first step you already noticed. I just completed my second step.

Roll over my order# on this post and leave your cursor there for a sec. :D Hopfully by the time everyone reads this all the order #'s are like this. Been working since 2am on some of this stuff.

The third step will be to replace the tracking page with a dynamic driven page with all the db info. You'll be able to sort it by the different colums and some other cool stuff.

The only other thing on my plate right now is to get all the ads on the left to be in a random order each page load so that each vendor has a fair shot at the top of the list.... I want to do this next and will have to definatly figure someting out soon.

Now comes where everyone else can help out. This is not really my board .... but everyone who ordered a GTO or wants to know more about them! I want to add smilies, avatars, eventually moderators and need help from all of you!

Thanks!!!

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Now if you could get that status of 1100 changed to 3300. :D

Nice hack on highlighting the order#. Wish there were a thumbs up smiley. Hint, hint.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Good Job on the new site. The only thing that will make it better is when I get my order number to add to the list.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
My dealer has not furnished me with the customer order number yet. Therefore your site will be even better when I get to put in my order number.

:D

It is a long sad story

:drink:

·
Administrator
18,918 Posts
Things got slow in the Lounge... my work project is horribly boring... I won't be getting out of the house for at least 36 more hours...

·
Hoon of the Day
4,249 Posts
Thanks DY. I just got my TPW and am waiting for the boat to arrive with my new GTO. I hope they don't do something rediculous like add another 50 horsepower for the 2005 models.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts