LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received the new floor mats today. They match the red interior real good. I stored the originals. I also received the Ram Air hood from MPD Inc. Its in the paint shop getting a low temp bake and then will be fitted to the car before painting. I will post some pics once it is complete. It may be a few weeks because the painter said he is busy.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
cnard said:
I received the new floor mats today. They match the red interior real good. I stored the originals. I also received the Ram Air hood from MPD Inc. Its in the paint shop getting a low temp bake and then will be fitted to the car before painting. I will post some pics once it is complete. It may be a few weeks because the painter said he is busy.

Damn those mats really look good! Where did you get them from?
Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dbluegoat said:
Damn those mats really look good! Where did you get them from?
Thanks
Dblurgoat, I purchased them from Car Motor Sports. There one of this sites sponsor's on the left.

·
21,898 Posts
cnard said:
Dblurgoat, I purchased them from Car Motor Sports. There one of this sites sponsor's on the left.
ok thanks, thats what I thought. I did not realize you could get them in other colors besides black. I think its time to open up the wallet again.
:D

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
DY,
Knowing you it still looks factory fresh... :)

I turned 1000 miles yesterday..

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Those mats look awesome

·
Registered
881 Posts
Got my mats today too. Just the black with the silver logo. I like them and
the quality is great. I think they're a good deal, and would recommend.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
cnard,

I just looked over to the Car Motorsports site and I didn't see the new style logo mats. Do you have a link?

Thanks

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sxty8goats said:
cnard,

I just looked over to the Car Motorsports site and I didn't see the new style logo mats. Do you have a link?

Thanks
sxty8goats,

They don't show that particular logo in there listing. The best way to order is to call and ask for Rich. (877)367-2279 Before calling you can get on there site and decide which color choices you want. they have 2 color charts on there site, 1 chart for the borders and another for the logo. Rich can walk you thru the order. Hope that helps.

·
3,327 Posts
MASKBADGE said:
Here is a pic of the mats in yellow,they look awesome! Pontiac should have supplied these standard!
I would have rather had the yellow borders around the floor mats. I am dissapointed that this was not included with your mats.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MASKBADGE said:
Here is a pic of the mats in yellow,they look awesome! Pontiac should have supplied these standard!
Maskbadge,

The yellow/black GTO logo looks great with the black mat.

·
Can't help ya, Sorry.
14,481 Posts
cnard said:
sxty8goats,

They don't show that particular logo in there listing. The best way to order is to call and ask for Rich. (877)367-2279 Before calling you can get on there site and decide which color choices you want. they have 2 color charts on there site, 1 chart for the borders and another for the logo. Rich can walk you thru the order. Hope that helps.
Thanks cnard, I'll give them a call in the morning. They are advertising a hat/ shirt offer in another thread. I think I am going to order a dress shirt as well.

Looks great, can't wait to see the hood IRL. Are you going to come out to CL to watch The Last Ride with us in June?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Warren said:
I would have rather had the yellow borders around the floor mats. I am dissapointed that this was not included with your mats.
Thought about the yellow border but thought it was a bit much,not trying to draw attention to the mats,just accent the interior.

·
2004 GTO IBM/Blue m6
316 Posts
If anyone orders black mats w/ the blue trim & logo I'd like to see some pics. I need a guinea pig before I order. :D

·
21,898 Posts
MI_WS6 said:
If anyone orders black mats w/ the blue trim & logo I'd like to see some pics. I need a guinea pig before I order. :D
I think I can be the guinea for this one.........My Impulse blue GOAT is already asking for those mats :cool: .........I will call tomorrow to order.....wonder how long it takes to get them?

·
Registered
349 Posts
i'm right on the edge of ordering mats for mine. I would definitely get the blue trim since the stock mats have it. I can't decide if the logo would look better in matching blue or in silver like the real badge. I also cant decide between the foam or rubber backing.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts