LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very clean car. Bought mine in 2019 and it's been great.
Thanks got this one a bit over a month ago. Drivers headlighy has moisture and front bumper could use a repaint otherwise really clean and only 109,000 miles

·
Is that FWD?
1,111 Posts
Looks good. I am from SE Michigan too, I bought mine new in 2004 though, still only has 29,500 miles.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Whats up, 04 6speed. Xair intake and speed engineering longtubes and lots of bushings lol.
View attachment 504674
Clean! The first GTO I test drove was an 04 in that same color but automatic. Owned mine (04 Model) for over 10 years now. Knocking on 180k miles since it was my DD for 10 years. It is retired in the garage now. It's been a blast of a car. Enjoy!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Clean! The first GTO I test drove was an 04 in that same color but automatic. Owned mine (04 Model) for over 10 years now. Knocking on 180k miles since it was my DD for 10 years. It is retired in the garage now. It's been a blast of a car. Enjoy!
Thats awesome.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Starting to wish i chose a auto but just for drag racing
Mine is a manual, but I sort of want to swap an auto into it at some point in the future. Manual is fun for a weekend warrior, but it got old throughout the week for me. Does yours have the 1-4 skip shift delete through the tune?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mine is a manual, but I sort of want to swap an auto into it at some point in the future. Manual is fun for a weekend warrior, but it got old throughout the week for me. Does yours have the 1-4 skip shift delete through the tune?
Yup. Glad its gone lol

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 spd., h-pipe, flowmaster mufflers, DSS 1000 1 pc. Driveshaft
89 Posts
Nice. Got more pics. You like the S.E. headers?

·
Registered
2006 Pontiac GTO
67 Posts
Yup. Glad its gone lol
you know whats funny is that on mine I planned to also delete the skip shift. But I’ve driven the car for over a year and I probably seen the light only 3 times. I guess I gas it a lot.:) Therefore mine is still active. Sometimes I try to get it to go and it’s hard.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you know whats funny is that on mine I planned to also delete the skip shift. But I’ve driven the car for over a year and I probably seen the light only 3 times. I guess I gas it a lot.:) Therefore mine is still active. Sometimes I try to get it to go and it’s hard.
I never really had a issue but while me and my buddy were tuning it it was easy enough to turn off.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Nice Goat @Drewski92. Does it have the stock exhaust catback? I see it still has stock tail lights. How do you like the Xair? Mine is a 2004 auto and has 136,000. Bought it in 2010 and was my daily driver until 2016. I think the Xair is my next upgrade.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice Goat @Drewski92. Does it have the stock exhaust catback? I see it still has stock tail lights. How do you like the Xair? Mine is a 2004 auto and has 136,000. Bought it in 2010 and was my daily driver until 2016. I think the Xair is my next upgrade.
Its stock from the oem mufflers back. I tied the xpipe into the factory mufflers. Was in a rush to make the test and tune. I have an exhaust appointment the 28th to redo from the mufflers back. Current sound is way to quite. X air is awesome. Car had a kn intake that i knew was a waste. Definitely felt the upper rpm pick up. Also added the fast thermistor from bohnman.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts