LS1GTO Forums banner

New from Michigan

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  v8_supercar 
#1 ·
Whats up, 04 6speed. Xair intake and speed engineering longtubes and lots of bushings lol.

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks good. I am from SE Michigan too, I bought mine new in 2004 though, still only has 29,500 miles.

#6 ·
Whats up, 04 6speed. Xair intake and speed engineering longtubes and lots of bushings lol.
View attachment 504674
Clean! The first GTO I test drove was an 04 in that same color but automatic. Owned mine (04 Model) for over 10 years now. Knocking on 180k miles since it was my DD for 10 years. It is retired in the garage now. It's been a blast of a car. Enjoy!

#20 ·
Its stock from the oem mufflers back. I tied the xpipe into the factory mufflers. Was in a rush to make the test and tune. I have an exhaust appointment the 28th to redo from the mufflers back. Current sound is way to quite. X air is awesome. Car had a kn intake that i knew was a waste. Definitely felt the upper rpm pick up. Also added the fast thermistor from bohnman.

#21 ·
Hi Drew . Beautiful car and great color (same color as my 06 A4). Seen your car a few times this year at mid michigan motorplex. I should have made the effort to come by and say hi and introduce myself. Congrats on the car great purchase. Maybe I'll see you next season at MMM.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.