56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have an 04 M6.
Mods
X-air intake
Ngk tr6 spark plugs
1 7/8 inch headers
Stage 2 monster clutch
Was on the highway and this new generation 392 charger pulled up. Sounded like he had exhaust so we where doing 70ish. I dropped to 4th and off we went pull hard. Shifted to 5th and still pulled hard and away. I was really impressed. I don't know if there's anything done other then what is listed, because I've had the car for 3 weeks, but I was happy with the outcome. Weight on cars mine stock weight is 3720 Chagers run around 4200+ish.

·
Super Moderator
16,768 Posts
lol you're like 1k pounds lighter haha. Ok maybe not that much but a lot. 500lbs is nothing to laugh at.

Race a fox mustang or a C5 corvette at the same wheel horsepower as you and see what happens.

• Wow
Reactions: Glynn and HMBLGOAT

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Just make that run. I just hit the dyno today and ran 353hp 364rwtq. And since we are about 500 lbs lighter you'll smoke him.
It’ll happen eventually. It’s my daughters boyfriend actually and more of a reason to show em, lol. But he’s a good kid and works hard for his car. Just need the right time & opportunity.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol you're like 1k pounds lighter haha. Ok maybe not that much but a lot. 500lbs is nothing to laugh at.

Race a fox mustang or a C5 corvette at the same wheel horsepower as you and see what happens.
I know my place 😆, I had a corvette and I know what they are capable of doing. But in all actuality the Mustang Camaro and Challeneger are what is comparable to my car. I can't wait to get more action, but thebwife is usually with me so that keeps me in check 🤣

1 - 6 of 6 Posts