LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Blowed Up...
11,360 Posts
Thursday night at the Winghouse next to Tinseltown... although we will probably find somewhere else to go...

·
Teh Weaksauce..
1,429 Posts
Welcome to the group! :D

Yeah, been packed as of late... I'm up for thurs this week. I'll even bring the car out. Havn't drove it in over a week now!:slap: :nuts:

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
Teh Weaksauce..
1,429 Posts
Misread earlier post.....(m6/06 all looks the same on no sleep) lol

There was an 06 IBM on Jaxracing I thought...Brandon was his name? not sure tho. Haven't been out in awhile. He's been up at Sonic's a couple times.

Would be the first 04 IBM I've seen in jax if his is.

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Welcome and who was at the new theater?

Welcome. Hey who was on Northside at the new movie theater this past Sunday around 230-400pm I was parked in the back lot and a Torrid 04 was parked right next to me when I came out? Jennabug was that you?

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
Welcome!

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
Jaxman76 said:
No, its not him...

I have an 04 Yellow A4... just as of Friday night
great, just what we need!

·
414 Posts
hardcore said:
great, just what we need!
I know right!!! Yellow is taking over!

·
- L I T R E -
530 Posts
hehehe welcome!

not that this is a shocker, but i won't be out for the next 2 weeks.

this thursday is my wedding anniversary, and the week after im on a cruise boat sippin' cold fruity drinks.

·
414 Posts
SICKS.OH said:
hehehe welcome!

not that this is a shocker, but i won't be out for the next 2 weeks.

this thursday is my wedding anniversary, and the week after im on a cruise boat sippin' cold fruity drinks.
You are fruity! j/k See you in a couple of weeks :stickpoke

·
It's Blue Drank!
308 Posts
Welcome to the group, and Congradulations on your car.
I was driving on 295 yesterday and I saw a female driving a black 06
with a Custom ground effects kit. I tried to flag her down but I guess she might have thought that I was up to no good lol. So I just blasted pass her once I couldnt get her attention! :gears: :gears:

·
Registered
690 Posts
welcome and congrats on your GTO.

·
6.7 Liter Girl
313 Posts
The Rock said:
Welcome. Hey who was on Northside at the new movie theater this past Sunday around 230-400pm I was parked in the back lot and a Torrid 04 was parked right next to me when I came out? Jennabug was that you?
I am sorry that was not me...I was on the Northside on Saturday. However, I was behind (note I was in my mom Olds getting her gas) a Torrid Red GTO with an aftermarket Spoiler and Lower body kit (his tag was a Navy one), but I was unable to get up there to him to talk with him. Oh if the guy post in here I saw you Saturday late afternoon at Lem Turner and Edgewood.

By the way, welcome new guy hope to see you at one of our meeting. You can't miss me I am the only woman that comes up there in a GTO.

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
jennabug said:
I am sorry that was not me...I was on the Northside on Saturday. However, I was behind (note I was in my mom Olds getting her gas) a Torrid Red GTO with an aftermarket Spoiler and Lower body kit (his tag was a Navy one), but I was unable to get up there to him to talk with him. Oh if the guy post in here I saw you Saturday late afternoon at Lem Turner and Edgewood.

By the way, welcome new guy hope to see you at one of our meeting. You can't miss me I am the only woman that comes up there in a GTO.

Hmm okay. It was pretty cool though I'm in the north 40 and I come out and another GTO sitting right next to me first thing I thought was okay this guy knows where to park then I looked closely and I said is that Jennabugs car?? Well anyway better him then Bubba with his 4x4 or the 90 Honda with a fart-can.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The IBM '04 M6 from Jaxracing...that is my wife Brittany, AKA SpeedyLittleMe. We've talked to Tom and Tony and I think she wants to head up there Thursday. We'll see. :)

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
welcome

1 - 20 of 21 Posts