LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got these in today from ******.
These things are great! The quality makes the OEM's look/feel cheap. Highly recommended, especially after knowing what the cost of replacement factory ones are. My OEM's are freshly cleaned and neatly stored away. BTW, I'm not affiliated with ***, this was my first order with them.

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Holeshot said:
:D How much?
Looks to be $110 for a set.

Jodi, would you mind posting more pictures of that caliber of your interior? Seems like every picture I see of purple interiors is a poor photo. That looks great, the one of your floor mat. Do you have any more I could see?

Mats look terrific too.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Jodi said:
These things are great! The quality makes the OEM's look/feel cheap. Highly recommended, especially after knowing what the cost of replacement factory ones are. My OEM's are freshly cleaned and neatly stored away. BTW, I'm not affiliated with ***, this was my first order with them.

where did these come from?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Jodi, Cosmo here. They look really nice. Are thier "GTO" Logos on the back mats??

Also, What is BTW's site??? Thanks, Cos. I also have have Purple Goat.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ames,
They make them with a variety of colored borders, red included. They just didn't have purple, so I went black/black. I had posted the web site, but I didn't realize you couldn't post things like that. I guess it's unauthorized advertising? I'll PM people where I got them. Cosmos, none on the back, but I guess you could order them that way.

·
GTOholic
1,504 Posts
Say, in those pictures of the driver's side mat, it looks like you're missing a pedal! What gives? :D :D :D

·
Yellow Goat
410 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. Please leave them up for a day so I can download them when I get on my home PC.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Jodi said:

Jodi, Those floor mats look great. Where can I get a set.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Jodi said:
Ames,
They make them with a variety of colored borders, red included. They just didn't have purple, so I went black/black. I had posted the web site, but I didn't realize you couldn't post things like that. I guess it's unauthorized advertising? I'll PM people where I got them. Cosmos, none on the back, but I guess you could order them that way.
Looks great. please PM me also. Thanks Jodi.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts