LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
2004 Pontiac GTO
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks...I am the proud new owner of a Quicksilver GTO and reside in the Chicago area (Aurora to be precise). I have noticed that a good number of the members on this board are also from the Chicago area...Do we know how many?

Are there "gatherings" or cruises with the GTOs? I am in and would like to meet others who have become obsessed with this car :)

·
Former Owner but Still Here
451 Posts
Gurnee

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
welcome Chi town GTO guy.
yes, the chitown GTOs are very active. keep you eyes on the midwest section for more details. there is usually something goin on just about everything weekend.

PS. my hometown is schaumburg, but i spend the majority of the year in peoria. but i shall return next summer. cya guys then

·
CAUTION!!!!
9,883 Posts
Orland Park, I know I'm way southwest, but always willing to cruise up north, hell, I work in Downers Grove, so I'm always there, anything you guy want to do, let me know, I'm in....

·
2004 Pontiac GTO
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next Friday would be good... :)

I'm just about to head over to the 4pm GTO meeting in Naperville...I live one mile from the shop. Hopefully some of the others will be there too :)

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
i'm in Naperville, theres a chicago GTO "click" as you will find out. Keep watching this board we have many get togethers and cruises. During the summer we hang out bout once a week. Were always inviting of any '04 GTO to come out.

I cruise Naperville pretty much every saturday night atleast for one loop.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I'm from Palatine

·
13 year owner
16,384 Posts
West Chicano, err Chicago here. :)

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Live in St. Charles and work in Arlington Heights.
New owner of a IBM/black A4 as of yesterday 9-30.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Quicksilver said:
Next Friday would be good... :)

I'm just about to head over to the 4pm GTO meeting in Naperville...I live one mile from the shop. Hopefully some of the others will be there too :)
Where is this at?

·
3X HIN Hottest Modern Muscle
1,028 Posts
Romeoville, IL here.

·
Former 2004 owner
498 Posts
Carol Stream :driving:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts