LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Paul Masse Pontiac, Woonsocket, R.I. New ad in todays Providence Journal. Over 20 available. Only 6 at this price. Introductory Price-first 5 sold only. Almost makes me say the hell with the LS2. Reputable dealer too.
The deals are just starting on the 04s.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I got $2300.00 off from Columbia in Hanover off route 3, 6 weeks ago. I wonder why only 6 out of 20 at that price?

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I wonder why only 6 out of 20 at that price?[/QUOTE said:
Probably to get you in there quickly. Just like the TV special offers of to the first 50 callers. The 5,000th caller gets the same deal. Sets up a feeling of urgency. I know the dealer and they are top notch. They were the only dealer to give me a test drive when they first came out. They have a great reputation.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Price sounds good. I know I love my vehicle and I would not have wanted to wait. I am enjoying it every day.

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTOdriver7 said:
i bet the 6 are all autos ;)
The list is the six speed price. The ad states that the first 6 will sell at that price. Your choice of any one in stock. I know they have many standards. No BS here. What you see is what you get.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts

Just offered them $29000 for the yellow jacket unit... :sneaky:

They'll probably be laughing in the morning... :gr_jest:

Ed

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EDC said:

Just offered them $29000 for the yellow jacket unit... :sneaky:

They'll probably be laughing in the morning... :gr_jest:

Ed

Is this at Paul Masse? Good luck and let us know how you make out.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
B/STOCK said:
Is this at Paul Masse? Good luck and let us know how you make out.

Going there tomorrow....

Great price...

.09 for 36 mo
1.9 for 48 mo
2.9 for 60 mo

Over 20 GTO's for sale...

(my buddy's Mach 1 better beware!)

Ed

·
Feynman fan
2,336 Posts
EDC said:

Going there tomorrow....

Great price...

.09 for 36 mo
1.9 for 48 mo
2.9 for 60 mo

Over 20 GTO's for sale...

(my buddy's Mach 1 better beware!)

Ed
Did ya go, Ed?

·
Registered
8 Posts
B/STOCK said:
Paul Masse Pontiac, Woonsocket, R.I. New ad in todays Providence Journal. Over 20 available. Only 6 at this price. Introductory Price-first 5 sold only. Almost makes me say the hell with the LS2. Reputable dealer too.
The deals are just starting on the 04s.
My local dealers add says 25995 for m6s. 24 in stock or incoming.
Before I bought mine at GMS I did the currency conversion on the Holden version. It came out approx. 44k.

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GTOJ said:
That is weird no such thing as 0% for 60 months on the GTO.

Nothing weird about it. I stated it was a dealer permotion not GM. The dealer is giving the 0%.. Now say your sorry. :)

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
I will say sorry to you because you are not the dealer but you have to admit that is the most retarded thing I have ever read. If GM is not doing the financing than who does 0%. I guess by 0% they mean cash money and no financing. LOL!!

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
GTOJ said:
I will say sorry to you because you are not the dealer but you have to admit that is the most retarded thing I have ever read. If GM is not doing the financing than who does 0%. I guess by 0% they mean cash money and no financing. LOL!!

The dealer rebates you the finalnce charges. Quite common. You have to get out more. :banghead:

·
dozlert
1,951 Posts
M6 is less desireable

GTOdriver7 said:
i bet the 6 are all autos ;)
The auto is selling better in most parts because it is more desireable than the M6...and only 55% are autos. Check it out at your local Pontiac dealer.

·
dozlert
1,951 Posts
Of course...the M-6 is better for the single guys who like to shift...and the performance is a little better. A majority of households have a woman and they generally like to have an automatic. Am I wrong? Probably get flamed here...

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
dozlert said:
The auto is selling better in most parts because it is more desireable than the M6...and only 55% are autos. Check it out at your local Pontiac dealer.
i disagree. i think the M6s are way more desirable. ask any dealer if they are more willing to deal on an M6 or A4.
i still doubt that 45% are M6. i still think its closer to 20-30%

1 - 20 of 50 Posts