LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
49,786 Posts
It May be a dumb question but I am looking up images of Monaro headlights and their inside corner looks more rounded and less like a corner. Do they actually look ok with the GTO bumper or is there a gap?
those are probably v2 headlights. they do not fit.

You have to be careful to get vz headlights, too, unless you want to do an hsv gto bumper conversion.

·
Registered Winner
8,052 Posts
Whoa whoa there buddy! The new camaro, challenger and many other cars now come with those halos.....I dont think the rice crowd started that...I think they just copied it. And i happen to feel like it looks good on my.....and I'm very anti-rice...
BMW did it first and the ricers copied them. Everyone else is now copying the ricers who copied BMW.

·
Seriously?
1,798 Posts
BMW started the angel eyes/halos in the headlamps. They were the first in the US to do it. The ricers got big on the angel eyes and aftermarket headlamps and tail lights. Then other OEMs started doing it. The Germans get full credit for this, not Honda or Dodge.

·
Premium Member
2006 GTO IBM 6 Speed
608 Posts
It May be a dumb question but I am looking up images of Monaro headlights and their inside corner looks more rounded and less like a corner. Do they actually look ok with the GTO bumper or is there a gap?
I've read many times that RHD vehicles have lights pointed to the right.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I've read many times that RHD vehicles have lights pointed to the right.
I believe RHD vs LHD projectors, it's the "step" of the shield that is opposite. Everything else should be the same.

IE LHD has the step up to the right to illuminate the road signs.

Attachments

Reactions: whippersnapper02
21 - 29 of 29 Posts