LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.pfyc.com/inferno/inferno1.html for the GTO. I love that hood PFYC. Just make it into the GTO hood. Id buy it right away. I would love the crease in the grill to continue up the hood(as in the inferno) and i would love the scoops to sorta fade into the windshield in a way like the inferno does. Great job. Whens somethin like it come out for the GTO?????? :D

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Why not contact pfyc directly?

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Isn't that basically what their GTO hood is? I mean the only difference is this one matches the lines of the Grand Prix, where the GTO one matches the lines of the GTO?

You mention the crease in the GTO grill, but I'm not sure I follow you... what crease?

Anyway... I think most of what is beautiful about the PFYC Grand Prix Inferno is how the paint job enhances it lines. Someone will do the same with the GTO enventually... and looking at the PFYC Grand Prix Inferno and the new GTO hood they have, I suspect that someone will be them :D

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
I'm not sure about the hood. I've seen many hood scopes on the web but none in person, and I really need to see it in person to make a call.
I really like the paint job on the that car. The flames are great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts