LS1GTO Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
9 Second Club
14,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
chromed suspension and gas tank too - that's trick.

Being in Memphis I'm familiar with Ray Goodman and the speed shop as a sort of pilgrimage trail they used to do. Not sure if they still do. Its a bit of a shame to see the old shops go and some of the big names get bought out or sold. Comp cams is still big here, RCI and the transmission shop are still around. But lunati and some others aren't around anymore.
I have a place on Pickwick Lake. I spend a lot of time there, my Dad is in a nursing home in Iuka MS. Whenever I have a chance, I still drop by and call on Preston Davis who drove for Ray and who did the lion’s share of restoration on the Bo-Weevils. Love to have lunch with you sometime when I pass through

·
Hell pecker yeah
8,616 Posts
I live in Plano, you might want to reach out to Corndog, he is down that direction
I live in Midlothian, Billy Bob! Still close enough for a visit. I'd love to have you and Nancy out some time. The red with a white frame sounds awesome. It's coming along nicely.

Reactions: wrp

·
9 Second Club
14,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I live in Midlothian, Billy Bob! Still close enough for a visit. I'd love to have you and Nancy out some time. The red with a white frame sounds awesome. It's coming along nicely.
Every time we get set to come, something comes up. I will get out there for sure

21 - 23 of 23 Posts