LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, just wondering how many people we have on here from the San fernando valley or 818 area code. I been modifying imports for the most part of my life and as of last week this will be the first GM car I ever owned. After all there is no replacement for displacement!

my new goat 04 LS1 project

I'm looking forward to mod it as soon as possible.. No crazy body work, just engine stuff.

If anyone needs help with anything let me know, as you can see I basically know how to build a car. I also have hook ups on suspension, rims and other performance parts. I think it will be enjoyible to enter your community, thanks guys

·
S1C:+:GTO
950 Posts
i can always use some help!! lol

·
Vendorless
676 Posts
Simi here

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
welcome, will we be seeing you at the strip?

·
SoCal
357 Posts
NORTH HOLLYWOOD here
Welcome to the V8 world

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Welcome!!!

·
The Ghost & the Darkness
2,273 Posts
I work in Northridge! Welcome to the goat herd! :gears:

·
Banned
2,899 Posts
Hey, you're not too far to make the Azusa Canyon cruise on the 24th (sunday) You should go.

·
god of the sea people
229 Posts
818? what is that? if it ain't 619, it ain't worth knowing. welcome to rwd.

·
not an ordinary rabbit
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HotRodGuy said:
From one ex-import modder to another, welcome to torqueville :D
My father has allways had corvettes and I love them!.Until now however I had hated all american cars besides the corvette though(solstice is cheap), but the GTO won my heart based on the prospects that it has a vette engine and the Holden production! Holden has a great name over seas!!

Anyways, thanks everyone for the warm welcome. I finally ran this car hard last night and Im extremely impressed. The Goat killed my friends 2001 SS comaro by four car [email protected]:gears: The torque is just tremendous.
Mods, I can clearly see in the furture are a short throw shifter and new rims/tires. I been thinking of getting some BBS 18's with 265 goodyear eagle F1 super car tires, since we have to role the fenders for 275s, 265s sound perfect right?

give me a year and I'll pro-charge it :patriot:

·
Member: Black Sheep Squadron
4,065 Posts
Welcome, I'm in so cal too, so bring it out to the track with us. I suggest going to Magnaflows event on the 30th, that would be VERY beneficial for ya.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Damn....You Beat a lighter car with the same motor by 4 car lengths.....
Maybe previous owner did some mods or you can drive pretty good.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts