LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say Hi and say that im pickin up my impulse blue/blue 6M around 5:00 today :) got a pretty good deal, im leasing but final sale price was right at 27000 including extended warranty...one dealership had a functional hood scoop with intake on there only blue one, couldnt justify spending the extra money on it tho, ill spend it elsewhere..

BTW i live in south florida and im 19 years old(and YES IM PAYING)

im coming from a 2002 Acura RSX Type S(dont laugh) a very tweeked Saab Viggen, which was quite fast, but, i cant wait to get this car!

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Felbie said:
Just wanted to say Hi and say that im pickin up my impulse blue/blue 6M around 5:00 today :) got a pretty good deal, im leasing but final sale price was right at 27000 including extended warranty...one dealership had a functional hood scoop with intake on there only blue one, couldnt justify spending the extra money on it tho, ill spend it elsewhere..

BTW i live in south florida and im 19 years old(and YES IM PAYING)

im coming from a 2002 Acura RSX Type S(dont laugh) a very tweeked Saab Viggen, which was quite fast, but, i cant wait to get this car!
cool welcome aboard, nice color choice too........

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome aboard now get in that baby and drive North!!!!!
:drink::drink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
all my cars have been blue so far, and yea we were actually gona head north, lol, but hopefully we wont get hit, i cant afford to miss anymore work, i cant wait to get it,

Btw, how does the price i got compare to others on here?

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I paid msrp back in February. You got me on price but I have been driving since Ground Hog Day with this big smile on my face.
:drink::drink:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well I picked it up and I LOVE IT, its quite possibly the nicest car ive ever owned, im only 19 but still, my dads even jealous, lol, only problem is it eats gas like craaazy, gota lighten my foot, managed to use a quarter of a tank with like 30 miles :gr_jest:

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Welcome to the SEG Club :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got mine for a 60/40 split in my favor down from MSRP to invoice. Plus, I got four free synthetic oil changes thrown in. :)

Welcome aboard, I think you will like this site, I know I do!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scorpionida said:
I got mine for a 60/40 split in my favor down from MSRP to invoice. Plus, I got four free synthetic oil changes thrown in. :)

Welcome aboard, I think you will like this site, I know I do!

Thanks, Also I got Lifetime of oil changes free :)

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Congrats! :drink:

·
Mister Muscular
131 Posts
Felbie said:
Thanks, Also I got Lifetime of oil changes free :)
Cool, that was an extra that my dealer also offered. I saw an Impulse blue/blue M6 for sale the other day here and it was gorgeous. Congrats, and look forward to some serious enjoyment!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts