LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Mile High owner… (added Pics)

Hey yawl,

I finally made it – I am now the proud owner of a GTO.

I traded in my 13.6 sec GTP for this – so far, I have not been disappointed – and I haven’t even put the petal to the metal yet. Only 130 miles so far since I picked it up on Saturday.

Here’s a pic of the GTP – looking forward to creating as many great memories with the Goat.

I ran this at Bandi and ran a few SOLO-II Auto-X’s with it.

My mods will be modist till at least Spring time – planning on just 20% tint, clear bra, and winter tires for now.

I do have a qwik question – how do you disconnect the center rear brake light in the back window?

Look'n forward to the first Mile High Meeting.
- Chuck

Attachments

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome aboard!!!
:drink::drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Your GTP is the red x of death. :D

Welcome.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
And if you want to remove the spoiler and disconnect that 3rd brakelight, just remove the trunk lid liner and find it inside the lid. It's one of those weather seal connectors that just unsnaps.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,326 Posts
Welcome, Chuck. ;)

FYI to all Mile High GTO owners - I think I'm going to start a local GTO club chapter. I can host the site and maintain it as well. I'll even pay for the domain name.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
welcome to the addiction!!

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blitzu said:
Hey welcome!! To dissconnect that stupid ass light it is quite easy...
Thanks Blitzu.

I'll try that tonight - The reflection off the spoiler from that light really bugs me.

- Chuck

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Doric said:
Welcome, Chuck. ;)

FYI to all Mile High GTO owners - I think I'm going to start a local GTO club chapter. I can host the site and maintain it as well. I'll even pay for the domain name.
Thanks Mike

You have made a very generous offer. How many owners do you think we can get involved?

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,326 Posts
RedhotGTO said:
Thanks Mike

You have made a very generous offer. How many owners do you think we can get involved?
Hell, I dunno. I'm just giddy at the thought of a local GTO Club, same as I was when I helped helm RMCGP.

Will's Dad - ColoradoGoat - at least. I figure after that point, we go on recruiting duty, you know? The '04 GTO's young; we're pioneering the Rocky Mountain effort.

I just registered www.rmgto.com; I'll have at least a dummy page up and running within the week.

I figure if the mods here will give us a Rocky Mountain regional forum, we're set for a discussion group, too. I'd be happy to volunteer for modding duties.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey, I remember that GTP! How you doin, Chuck? Glad to see you got a GTO. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford to get rid of the Talon in exchange for one, too. :)

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,326 Posts
rambur said:
Hey, I remember that GTP! How you doin, Chuck? Glad to see you got a GTO. Maybe some day I'll be able to afford to get rid of the Talon in exchange for one, too. :)
:sneaky: You can't ditch the Talon for a GTO. You have a two car garage and room for two more in the driveway, dude.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Doric said:
:sneaky: You can't ditch the Talon for a GTO. You have a two car garage and room for two more in the driveway, dude.
OK, Ok. But that just means I have more stuff to pay off before getting a GTO. So which car would I keep in the garage? The fast one or the GTO? :gr_jest:

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,326 Posts
Not even a question. The Tahoe stays outside. :)

·
Registered Goat Abuser
3,350 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
rambur said:
Hey, I remember that GTP! How you doin, Chuck? Glad to see you got a GTO.
Doing great, thank you very much.

Decided to start all over again. I seem to go on a 3-year cycle with this car modding hobby of mine.

·
Registered
25 Posts
RedhotGTO said:
Doing great, thank you very much.

Decided to start all over again. I seem to go on a 3-year cycle with this car modding hobby of mine.
Yep. But you barely put any miles on your GTP. Planning to set this one for Auto-X also?

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,326 Posts
Why red, Chuck? Your white GTP was the hottest thing in RMCGP.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts