LS1GTO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
lol. How funny, I'm using that same logo in the video I'm editing. It's from the cover of a book. I just took out the red background and such. Great minds think alike!

Awesome designs by the way. I'm torn between the first and second one, I love them both. But I go with the first, it seems to "pop" out more. Very aggressive looking, plus the pontiac logo is in there as well. Very cool looking.

·
New home track: Nürburgring
3,590 Posts
Hahaha, I actually like the funny yellow one in the upper right corner. I hate car decals that try to be really hardcore... like all those Mustang ones...

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
IMHO, I don't think Goat Heard is too hot. But I do like all of the designs, including the silly goat...reminds me of Bobcat Pontiac's funny little racer guy. Like snowairg, I'm a little worn on the "evil" decals. I think it is much more insulting to be smacked down by a car with a decal poking fun at itself. Kinda like my Yukon laying smack on the Lightning and GT, if there had been a "Caution: Baby on board" sticker on the back.

In any event, they are way cool and I appreciate you doing it Bobby!

·
I'm a steamroller of truth...
1,857 Posts
^^^ +1! "Goat" herd?? I know it's one of the acronyms that was used "back in the day" (I had two '65's when I was in HS), but I thought peeps didn't want an "old" car; why would we want an old nickname?? I'd like to hear some more ideas before we settle on a name and logo. Start a thread anyone?!??

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well since mine arent going over real well anybody is welcome to put there input and designs up as well.
Im just trying to do something for the locals,so anybody that has other ideas or doesnt like the NOR-CAL GOAT HERD ....IM open to suggestions and photoshop logos that you guys come up with...JOKER OUT:comp: :comp:

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
ponyklr said:
I'd like to hear some more ideas before we settle on a name and logo. Start a thread anyone?!??
Why a new thread? Seems to me this is the thread and if the Nor-Cal herd doesn't dig what has been put up, ideas can continue to be added here.

well since mine arent going over real well anybody is welcome to put there input and designs up as well.
Im just trying to do something for the locals,so anybody that has other ideas or doesnt like the NOR-CAL GOAT HERD ....IM open to suggestions and photoshop logos that you guys come up with...JOKER OUT:comp: :comp:
Don't get frustrated Bobby...it is impossible to make everyone happy. So, either let folks throw a few more up and we'll take a vote, or choose the one that you like and tell people that is what you are producing, "do you want one?"

·
Speed Junkie
1,312 Posts
My official vote is for the very bottom one, in the middle row in Bobby's first post. Maybe they should be numbered, to make voting easier.

·
PANCAKE CITY
1,622 Posts
I really like the desings
I'd be up for any of them
just the color schemes the black lettering aint gunna be seen to well on tinted windows
It really depends stickers or decals

·
Registered
106 Posts
I like #6, #2 and #5
They all look good nice work.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
remember guys i will probabley have a few made with different color combos.that way they will go with the cars..soon as we decide on a logo im getting them made along with shirts

·
Born Again Goat
1,555 Posts
I vote 4, 2, 3, in that order.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.