LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
60 FOOTIN'
224 Posts
Good runs, hope to get backt Munice in next few weeks. Going to US 41 on the 30th. Hoping for some good numbers as well. Would like to see low 40 or a high 30. The air should be good and the track always hooks.

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
very nice #'s

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MooresGTO said:
Good runs, hope to get backt Munice in next few weeks. Going to US 41 on the 30th. Hoping for some good numbers as well. Would like to see low 40 or a high 30. The air should be good and the track always hooks.
Muncie had more cars than I have ever seen on a Wednesday. They were using 4 lanes to stage the street cars. I still got in 8 runs.

5 GTOs were there. Muncie has been hooking pretty good.

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
Very nice #s!

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

·
Registered
20 Posts
just passing along another congrats from muncie, your car was haulin the mail!!! (ran a new best et and mph as well, 12.84 @ 108.53 w/ a 1.890 60ft) perfect weather and the track was biting good for once at muncie. carr looked and sounded great rollin down through there. and let me know what you find out on those wheels, need any help just send a line

·
All Motor 11 Second Club
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jwgoat05 said:
just passing along another congrats from muncie, your car was haulin the mail!!! (ran a new best et and mph as well, 12.84 @ 108.53 w/ a 1.890 60ft) perfect weather and the track was biting good for once at muncie. carr looked and sounded great rollin down through there. and let me know what you find out on those wheels, need any help just send a line
Nice to see one of your posts finally. Thanks for sharing your research on the bogarts for the 05-06s.

I am going to have the bogarts on by spring. Thats gotta give me a tenth or two ET and close to a tenth on the 60'

The guys with the best 60's are running 15" bogarts. I can easily see a 1.55 60' with 15 bogarts and MT DRs on that set up.

Your car looked awesome on 15s.... the way a true muscle car should look!

John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts