LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldn't hook worth a poo tonight. too bad i didnt cut a 1.55 60 on this run... mid 10s would have been nice :)

I'm in the right lane.

And, in case you're wondering, the lights had a glitch right before the green hit, so i think the R/T is screwed up.

·
Banned
5,086 Posts
see thats why im an official smitty fan club member....:gears: :gears:

everybody wants to be like mike....and i just want to be fast like smitty:turbonaug :drink:

great job again

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man! i appreciate it. Phil and mike were there to see it.... they both seemed pretty happy for me :)

Gave phil a ride in the car on the happy juice yesterday too.... :)

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Nice run Smitty. I would guess a problem at the lights. That is one hell of a foul. Must have been a big delay.

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
I go away for a week and you put up new bests. Great job Smitty. Can't wait to line up next to you again. Although I was hoping to catch ya.... Guess not.!

·
Back at it again.....
948 Posts
Best part was watching you get sideways thru the 60 ft. and walk away from that trailered and tubbed nova down the track. It was very beautiful!

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CRZYLS2 said:
Best part was watching you get sideways thru the 60 ft. and walk away from that trailered and tubbed nova down the track. It was very beautiful!

haha..
Thanks man! :)

i'm still thinking about that.

I cant help but remember seeing that damned ricer drag racer thing before me spread water up from the box all the way up the line...

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Damn Smitty, everytime you go back to the track, you go even faster! Sweet MPH! What kind of tires are you using? Slicks, or DR's? Congrats!

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
i think i like your car... yeah, fast cars, fast women :D

·
Semper Fi
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Lord Vador said:
Why not slicks? :burnout:
I like being able to drive to the track... haul ass.. then go cruising around.

:) harder to do on slicks.

besides.. i think the guys on here like it more that i'm "streetable".

i know i know.... i can drive around town with slicks/skinnies.... but its just not the same.

:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts