LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i went to the track and the car was running ok i had a best of [email protected] i have a few more tricks up my sleeve but mark my words guys i will put this car in the elevens on the stock gears intake headers converter cam the car has no new mods and for all you new readers all i have is intake exhaust pulley and weight reduction ill keep you guys posted

:gears: :gears: :gears: :gears: :gears:

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I guess I'm a newbie:) but those times and MPH for the limited mods are outstanding!! I can't believe you're getting those ET's with the stock stall!! Congrats and get that 11.99!! How much LBs have you shed??

Just an observation. You gained 28rwhp/17rwtq from intake catback pulley..was that on the same day/dyno and do you also have a tune? Still a great run with tthose mods!

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i didnt try pulling the belt off the car after i spoke to a few people especially turbo greg we came to the conclusion that it wouldnt be a good idea to pull the belt off the car because we need the altenator to spin so it can charge the batter and give the car enough voltage to power the fuel pump and the coils

i just did what i do best and that is put the gas pedal through the floor when i saw that green light go

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
I used to pull the belt on my ImpalaSS(96) and it definately gave me a mph and a tenth or 2. That was also with an elec. WP. 3 runs and back on she went. Never pushed it more than that.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
try slowing down and put some punctuations in your post...

·
Registered
14 Posts
jumbojet said:
I used to pull the belt on my ImpalaSS(96) and it definately gave me a mph and a tenth or 2. That was also with an elec. WP. 3 runs and back on she went. Never pushed it more than that.
He was told it dont work so I guess it dont:) .Like I said before I have been doing it for over 20 years on every car I have ever owned and never had a problem. I even did it on my 01 WS6 with nitrous and this was after someone told me it wouldnt work because the pump needed the altinator.
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

You still ran good times so I guess thats all that maters.

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
everytime i post on this forum someone has to say something about punctuation you know what i dont like using it and honestly im sick of hearing it if you want to correct the way people type then go on a forum for that if your into cars then shut up and just read what is says if you dont have anything helpful to say other then slow down and work on your punctuation then you can go F*CK yourself

as far as the belt goes i really appreciate the help and i am really considering doing it if you dont mind sending over a PM i would like to talk to you a little more about it but as far as posting stuff on the board im all set i dont need a buch of jerk offs trying to talk to me about my punctuation

i joined the forum to talk about cars and get some advice and not to be talked to about my punctuation

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
:eek2: Holy trap speed, frickin awesome! How much weight did you pull out of that pig? It says stock in your sig, but your over 360 to the wheels, that's with no mods?

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
im sorry i guess my punctuation wasnt correct i meant taht was my stock dyno numbers 331 then after a few bolt ons i am currently making 362 i pulled about 300 pounds out of the car

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
def flying for those mods...id doubt your gonna go MUCh faster without a stall but then again im no A4 guy!

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
you spelled that wrong:)

Tell you what you got some good power for you mods! 11's have just been hit by 2005goat but he's got a few more mods than you. I think a nice stall and you are definately there!!

What kind of Dr's are you running? I just went with MT's DR's. Keep us posted.

·
The Great One
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hahaha thanks dude

yeah i got the same drag radials

i know my car can really use a converter buyt im saving that for next season i want to push the car to its max the way it sits i know its got a 12.0 in it and i will hit it this week but witha little tail wind and colder weather i think i might squeeze a 11.999 out of it ill see what i can do ill keep you guys posted

1 - 14 of 14 Posts