LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Disaster
339 Posts
That is crazy. Awesome pics. Looks like you guys know what u are doin :drink: :thumbs:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thanks,It'll be a run to the wire to get it done for next friday,but we should be o.k.I'll get some photos of the carbon front fenders,hood, nose and rear flares as soon as they are done.Dave

·
Registered
529 Posts
OMG!!!!!! You aren't messing around! I haven't seen that much fabrication on a car since my brother decided to go SCCA racing. I mean HOLY $HIT, that thing is full on, balls out incredible. I can't wait to see that run.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
cvp33 said:
OMG!!!!!! You aren't messing around! I haven't seen that much fabrication on a car since my brother decided to go SCCA racing. I mean HOLY $HIT, that thing is full on, balls out incredible. I can't wait to see that run.

Hows the Caddy?

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
cvp33 said:
Never ceases to put a smile on my face with every mile. Having trouble staying out of the gas.
I saw a white one the other day and a silver one too. But I think Black is the best for that car:)

·
Registered
51 Posts
I think the race is on speed the 19th,check your local listings.If anybody from here is going ,please make sure to stop by.Dave

·
Banned
504 Posts
Gto 5 said:
I think the race is on speed the 19th,check your local listings.If anybody from here is going ,please make sure to stop by.Dave
Race will be aired on March 28. Touring and GT back to back.

Stupid tape delay! :mad:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts