LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TBYRNE Performance
4,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We are now taking orders for the new GTO Corsa exhaust -

Install a CORSA Performance exhaust on your Pontiac GTO and get the sound you want and the power you need. Hit the throttle and feel the power as it blends with the gutsy exhaust note. Let up and notice how quiet this exhaust is when cruising or idling. From the 100% stainless steel tips to the patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ technology* eliminating annoying cabin resonance, a CORSA exhaust gives you better performance, first-rate quality and engineering, in concert with power!

Our part numbers and pricing are -

14185 2004 GTO Sport System with Pro-Series 4.0" Tip $759.99

14186 2004 GTO Sport System with Oval Tip $859.99

14187 2004 GTO Touring System with Pro-Series 4.0" Tip $779.99

14188 2004 GTO Touring System with Oval Tip $879.99

Orders can be placed online or by calling 1-877-482-9763.

Have a good day,
Tom

Order line - 1-877-4-TBYRNE
E-mail - [email protected]

Price Match Plus policy

·
Member #804
5,539 Posts
Thats gonna be a hard sale, with SLP and Spin Tech offering well performing systems for under $599.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
I ordered mine about three weeks ago,It will be in this week.The configuration is,After the bolt flanges 2 1/2" pipes - Y into 3" pipe into 1 muffler under seats then 3" under axle into another single 3" muffler at the rear into the oval tip which I ordered.It is a unique setup but it should be a killer sounding setup. Anthony

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Bone said:
I ordered mine about three weeks ago,It will be in this week.The configuration is,After the bolt flanges 2 1/2" pipes - Y into 3" pipe into 1 muffler under seats then 3" under axle into another single 3" muffler at the rear into the oval tip which I ordered.It is a unique setup but it should be a killer sounding setup. Anthony

dont forget to post what you think of how it sounds and if you feel any gains. :)

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
I will definitely let you know what I think.Someone needs to be the test pilot and I'm just dumb enough to be him.Let you know. Anthony

·
4L60E+moded ls1+saudi = bad
710 Posts
Corsa is good but... 1tip is an old style that we had here on our 2000-2001 models

·
TREAD HERE. LIMP HOME.
265 Posts
The Stainless Works system is a true dual system, 3 inches all the way back, built-in X-pipe, with chambers and no mufflers. It is the only system we considered for my 455ci baby, the only one that would allow a big motor to breath, and it sounds plain nasty! If you're keeping your GTO basically stock with a few bolt-ons, it really does not matter what aftermarket system you buy. If you plan to pump ALOT of air out of that engine, shop around for the lowest restriction exhaust.

·
No More GTO!!!!
1,269 Posts
sport is louder than touring.The sport is considered the same as the c5 pace car edition.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Quality is also relative to what part we are talking about.... appearance/performance. Personally, what's an extra few hundred to get the product you want, but more frugal buyers can get the same performance and build quailty from other mfgs at the expense of overall appearance. As long as it holds together over the long haul and gives the sound/performance expected, all but the tips are unseen under the car....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts