LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
It's been getting busier and busier in here lately. That's good. We need more posters and fewer lurkers. I think they're all scared of cmntmxr when he starts with all that technical stuff. My posts should balance that out some.

Here's one:

How do you override CAGS.

Unhook the thing-a-ma-jig and and place a do-hickey in the what-ja-ma-call-it. Be sure not to frizzle the who-zits. That causes bad moo-chocca. Then wall la. No more CAGS.

Now no one should be afraid to post. I'm obviously an idiot so how dumb could YOU possibly look compared to me?

:thumbs: Me and my opposable thumbs

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
LOL!!!

I've just been in the trenches with these things, that's all! Really, I'm harmless!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
davbo said:
Wow, 66 people on line. That's a lot! I was watching the Bucs/Giants game.....:drink:
Damn I missed out. My step son hosed the computer. I still haven't got it fixed but I know what I have to do. In the mean time I can only access from work.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
cvp33 said:
How do you override CAGS.

Unhook the thing-a-ma-jig and and place a do-hickey in the what-ja-ma-call-it. Be sure not to frizzle the who-zits. That causes bad moo-chocca. Then wall la. No more CAGS.

Now no one should be afraid to post. I'm obviously an idiot so how dumb could YOU possibly look compared to me?

:thumbs: Me and my opposable thumbs
I wouldn't have understood that when I first joined the site. I understand it now. Verrrrryyyyy Scarrrryyyyy!!!
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts