LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please don't bitch about it. Most importantly please don't bitch on any other board about it. I get enough flack about the tracker from other people who think it's not a good thing to do.

The system is in place to give you the most information about your car. You know exactly what your dealership knows.

I apologize we have not seen any VIN's yet :(

You will see my car on that list, I wait inline with everyone else, my TPW gets pushed back just like everyone else. This board is run by a future GTO owner for GTO owners. I do this because if I didn't have the ability I would very much want someone else to do it for me.

·
Silver Back!
277 Posts
DevilYellow

I was not very happy when I saw the post about the tracker on the other site.

I really appreciate everything you do. Just know there are a lot of people who need this site to keep from going crazy.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Amen brother!

DevilYellow is the closest thing to a GTO we have!

·
Master of Youngrushhour
4,318 Posts
Have not seen the other board - but The tracker has provided the best information around - It gave me peace of mind - I knew my car was actually being built.

Keep up the great work.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
DY you are doing a great job. I only wish I had my order number so you could track it for me. I noticed that there are no TPW in 2004 yet. I wonder what that is all about. It gives me hope.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
3,255 Posts

·
LS1GTO Traitor
442 Posts
Yeah, I guess I could have been more blunt on the other site. It's like WTF are you doing posting about the GTO Tracker on the site that doesn't have a GTO Tracker. Why don't you try posting your question on the site that ACTUALLY has the GTO tracker. If I could have I would have :slap:

·
Registered
429 Posts
like i said on the new age gto site lets not pit the 2 best sites against each other/ if someone is not smart enough to realize that devil yellow can only provide us with what info is out there then thats there problem they need a dose of common sense/ also the tracker does all kinds of other things just today i put the cars in the order of the colors to see what was the most popular.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
F*ck em I say!

You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
davbo said:
I agree with you Ed, but why would he post a question about the Tracker on the other site? Two words, Mo Ron.
The first thing I thought when I read the other board was 'What a Maroon!'

Now Ed, really - don't take that the wrong way. I grew up watching way too much cartoons - especially saturday morning cartoons - and it has nothing to do with you...:D

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thank you for what you are doing with the best info. you can get. What is the other site? Is it secret?! I like this one so if you don't want to advert. them OK by me!

·
Registered
80 Posts
All I know about the GTO is from this site. I received a TPW of 10/04 and received a letter today saying it is on its way. DY I think I can speak for all the members on your site. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. Anybody else can kiss my ass, including the dealership I bought it from. Did I say Thank You?:) :D ;) :p :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
large member
105 Posts
I check both sites daily since I ordered my car and am glad they are both around, though I prefer the tracker here so please keep up the good work and ignore the complaints. Now, as for me still not having a TPW, Dear Mr. Pontiac GTO Program Manager....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts