LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what is the better shifter to purchase, thought I would get yours guys input?:confused:

·
Administrator
9,485 Posts
Search the forums using these keywords + "shifter" and I think you'll have your answer-

"GMM"
"B&M"
"Hurst"

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Fox Mulder said:
Search the forums using these keywords + "shifter" and I think you'll have your answer-

"GMM"
"B&M"
"Hurst"
I gave you a hint, but remember - search is your friend.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
I pieced mine together with Harrop Ratio Quick shift with a lou's short stick up top and a Hurst Black 6 speed shift ball.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
jjw3477 said:
I pieced mine together with Harrop Ratio Quick shift with a lou's short stick up top and a Hurst Black 6 speed shift ball.
I was thinking about doing that, was the Harrop pretty easy to put together? I was looking at this route since I already have the Lou's and billet knob. got any pics? thanks man, any info would be great.

·
Tom Cruise use ur witchcraft
1,670 Posts
jdo6696 said:
I was thinking about doing that, was the Harrop pretty easy to put together? I was looking at this route since I already have the Lou's and billet knob. got any pics? thanks man, any info would be great.
Actually the harrop was real easy to put together. I will take some photos of the shifter tonight, i dont have any of it during the build though.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
If there is not enough excitement in your life I would go with the B&M. If you need to feel like Odysseus go ahead and plan on getting the Hurst. If you want to do it right the first time get the GMM.

·
Don't drink the Kool-Aid...
2,889 Posts
jdo6696 said:
I've used the Harrop in conjunction with a shortened factory handle for the last 7-8 months... Better than stock for sure, but I'm afraid you won't find shifting nirvana here. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts