LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Can't... stop... modding...
1,232 Posts
Tinman, your car looks too good for those tails! Take it as a compliment...

· Premium Member
43,574 Posts
+1 get rid of the yellow bulb and it will make it look better 10x

· king of the castle....
851 Posts
They look almost as bad as the stock '06 tails. Sorry but I cant stand the dark background with each bulb surrounded by its own "party" of light and reflectors. It looks cheesy. I could use another word for it, starts with R:judge:

· No mo' GTO.
4,817 Posts
I saw those tails before I ever got my car. I agree with it being borderline ricey. It is different, though. Only 1 or 2 people I've seen have had them. If you go with them, Sylvania Silverstars are the way to go for turn signal bulbs.

· got goat milk?
555 Posts
i wouldnt call it rice, what made it so different than the 06 tails other than the shape of the signal/reverse housing? its like calling the 06 tails rice. silverstars, some car color doesnt look too good with blue bulb. you wouldnt put blue bulb on a brazen orange would u?

· Sensible Contributor
1,626 Posts
Don't do it ! I've seen them on Commodores and they look pretty rice.

· I Gotta Have More Cowbell
452 Posts
Those would look too good on your car. I have them, and they're great quality. Park a car with those next to a stock 05/06, and the OEMs just don’t compare. They have an evil, down to business look. It does help to have some other type of black accents, even if it’s just the emblem overlay.

· Registered
734 Posts
What is the quality,fit and finish? Not being factory?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.