LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well thought id let everyone know. we got new times on the car. the E/T sucks, but the MPH is there. only made 2 passes just for the hell of it. car is 04 GTO w/ M6. only mods are magna flow mufflers, a very used and abused cone K&N just attached to the stock MAF, and a homemade dry nitrous kit (gotta love hillbilly riged parts). everything else from timing/fuel/air/exhaust/suspesion/tires/weight.....everything is stock. very crappy 60' times with lots of wheel hop, and the car was only sprayed partially through 2nd, then through 3rd and 4th. so if it ever hooks up it should run decent.

1st pass: 13.30 @ 115
2nd pass: 13.13 @ 112

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts
The trap speed is really good. If you can get traction you should be in the low 12s with that trap. We have a member with traps of 111-112 running 12.2s -12.3s.

Doc

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its about that. we dont know exactly, but from the peices we got we figure its a 100 or 125 shot. but no detonation is occuruong on pump gas so we know its no more than 125 of dry nitorus.

·
Ludicrous Speed!
1,041 Posts
Heh... looks like the times on my Kenne Bell blown '90 Mustang GT... built for handling and drift use, it ran 13.0 at 115 at 8psi boost. Likely isn't any faster now at 12psi... other than trap speed.

Couple of my friends are big into nitrous, and trying to talk me into it on the GTO... avoiding it like crack, cause one try and you're addicted for life.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts