LS1GTO Forums banner

New to the Denver Area, what is the best place for me to test drive/order my 05?

959 views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  goatwrx 
#1 ·
New to the Denver Area, what is the best place for me to test drive/order my 05? Just moved from Austin Texas.

#2 ·
goatwrx said:
New to the Denver Area, what is the best place for me to test drive/order my 05? Just moved from Austin Texas.
Welcome - I moved here 10 years ago from TX - best move I ever made.

You currently have a great car for this part of the country - but no reason not to get an even better one. :wall:

I have heard others talk about SUSS Pontiac. I would think they might have some '05s by December. Did you know they will also install a Magnacharger for you - with a full warrenty. Something to think about.

Any chance you can make it to Bandimere on Wednesday for T&T?
It is 4:00 till 8:45.

- Chuckk

#3 ·
Welcome.

Can't tell you where to go but feel obligated to tell you not to bother with Grand (104th between federal and I25). Service is horrible and sales is almost as bad. I drove from 136th and I25 to Aurora to buy from SUSS because they responded to web query. Didn't get quite the deal listed on these forums but close enough for me to buy. If you want more details let me know (PM me, we can exchange emails or phone, and I'll split the referral $ with you :) /jk ).

#4 ·
Thanks for the invite to the test and tune, but I wont be able to make it. I was looking at Suss and that thing you said about the magnacharger is good news, how much did you guys get your goats for? I am not sure if I am going to get an 04 or 05 I still need to test drive the damn thing.

#5 ·
The Best Place IS...

goatwrx said:
John Elway Pontiac Park Meadows ,303 799 1157, Ron Young, 8101 Parkway Dr. They are the only dealer that never had a gouge/fancy mark up and they still dont have a mark up while some other dealers still show mark ups! The service dept is great! They will give you a good deal on an 04, or on order of an 05! Take I 25 to Countyline Rd, go west to Parkway Dr or you can turn at the BP Amoco Station at Quebec and there several dealers there on Prk Wy Dr. Greetings and best shopping!!!!!

#7 ·
Elway Pontiac Park Meadows/Lone Tree: 05

I was at J Elway at Park Meadows today,talked w Ron, they only have 1 more 04, red. They have double sold thier alottment plus left overs from another dealers alottment, say they wont be getting any more 04s and are expecting the 05 maybe some time next month?.... All I can say is I have been very pleased with my experince in dealing with them and one of my sons may be considering going for an 05, depending on insurance $$$$!!

#8 ·
there is no way that they are getting any 05's next month, that i think is wishful thinking, but hey if it is true than I am there and i will have my goat next month. YEAH! Took a test drive at Suss, and I am really amazed with the car, I really want one but I cant do nothing without selling a script. BTW thanks for all the advice everyone!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.